Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 33343536 LastLast
Results 409 to 420 of 427
  1. #409

    Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    https://www.republicworld.com/world-...ticleshow.html

    ďMore than 50 generals and officers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed,Ē a statement from the Russian Defense Ministry read on June 19.





  2. #410

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Some of you obviously arenít following updates on this war via Telegram or other more accurate media.

    Russia has lost ground on all fronts outside of Luhansk province in the last month. The war is heading for a stalemate in the East, as both sides consolidate along river systems.

    Ukraine is getting longer range artillery which may turn the battle in 3 months from now but until then, both sides are running out of elite troops to advance quickly.

    Russian has a shortage of modern tanks (using 1960ís made ones now) but still out guns Ukraine in artillery by 50 to 1. Thatís a big advantage but without trained infantry to take the shelled territory, they arenít advancing quickly. Russian Infantry units are almost untrained on the front line these days. Casualties in that area would be over 30,000 and Russia didnít have that many infantry prior to the invasion. Their infantry units mostly consisted of motorised support but few actual infantrymen.
    Ukrainian it appears are currently losing more troops per day than Russia and they will need to change tactics OR give up territory faster.

    The war will go into a slower phase shortly, before Ukraine launches their counter attack. The effectiveness or lack thereof of that attack will decide the war. IF Ukraine uses a combined arms force effectively and manages to avoid large casualties from missiles (Russia is using naval missiles on land as they are almost out of medium range missiles)Ö. then they could retake Melitopol and divide the Russian forces. That should be their aim. Retaking Luhansk would be the most difficult area but could be done IF the West keeps supplying arms.
    Brrrrrrrinnngggggg!

    Telegram for Mr. LittleG.

    It's from reality and it says your "more accurate media" blows.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."





  3. #411

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post
    Brrrrrrrinnngggggg!

    Telegram for Mr. LittleG.

    It's from reality and it says your "more accurate media" blows.
    In G's defense there has been crazy amounts of propaganda in this conflict. But yeah, once the Russians took Zolote that entire Lysychansk area kind of imploded. They just swallowed up a huge chunk of territory in just the last week.





  4. #412

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    In G's defense there has been crazy amounts of propaganda in this conflict. But yeah, once the Russians took Zolote that entire Lysychansk area kind of imploded. They just swallowed up a huge chunk of territory in just the last week.
    It was inevitable. Media can only bullshit for so long.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  5. #413
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    5,108
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Isn't his country under attack? Not a good look IMO

    https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world...ed/ar-AA100wyy
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 07-28-2022 at 05:44 PM.





  6. #414

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Isn't his country under attack? Mot a good look IMO

    https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world...ed/ar-AA100wyy
    He a fake installed President, corrupt to the bone.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  7. #415
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,678
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Does he have any other shirts or just the one Army green one?
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  8. #416
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    5,108
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    He a fake installed President, corrupt to the bone.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    He seems to have gone from Hero to media Ho. Biden's made him a rich man.





  9. #417

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    There are two realities going on in Ukraine. We have a guy on my team from Ukraine and during a meeting yesterday he was talking about how they took out a bridge and he was hopeful but seemed very anxious at the same time. I think he's in Lviv.

    The media coverage on this is just so one sided. It's hard to find any source that doesn't have a dog in the fight and can report objectively.

    I watch primarily Military Summary and Defense Politics Asia. They cover the entire conflict on all it's fronts daily.

    This is such a bizarre war considering the age we live in. The propaganda is just furious and it doesn't matter that the internet exists it seems. Might as well be watching the old news reels with an advertisement to buy war bonds at the end.





  10. #418

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He seems to have gone from Hero to media Ho. Biden's made him a rich man.
    Not as rich as Biden is making himself with this money laundering operation.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  11. #419

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    There are two realities going on in Ukraine. We have a guy on my team from Ukraine and during a meeting yesterday he was talking about how they took out a bridge and he was hopeful but seemed very anxious at the same time. I think he's in Lviv.

    The media coverage on this is just so one sided. It's hard to find any source that doesn't have a dog in the fight and can report objectively.

    I watch primarily Military Summary and Defense Politics Asia. They cover the entire conflict on all it's fronts daily.

    This is such a bizarre war considering the age we live in. The propaganda is just furious and it doesn't matter that the internet exists it seems. Might as well be watching the old news reels with an advertisement to buy war bonds at the end.
    Exactly. If you looked at MSM you would think the Ukranians never suffered a defeat, lost a tank, had a plane shot down, and that Russia was getting routed.

    It's bizarre.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  12. #420

    Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Exactly. If you looked at MSM you would think the Ukranians never suffered a defeat, lost a tank, had a plane shot down, and that Russia was getting routed.

    It's bizarre.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    The one problem with the internet is people click on what they want to see and the way the titles and thumbnails are crafted people are driven to videos that support their own bias.

    The military summary channel does a good job. I would say the guy has a slight Russian bias but he does complement the soldiers of Ukraine when they are doing a good job and is not afraid to admit when he sees they are putting the Russians in a dangerous or bad position. For instance he acknowledged the problems they would have if the Ukrainians were successful in taking out the Bridge in Kerson. However, the bridge is not only repaired today but the Russians are building pontoon bridges as backups.

    We shall see. He doesn't talk about Russian losses a lot but daily he is rattling off estimates on the reduction of Ukrainian brigades all up and down the line. The losses are sickening. It's sickening. I think the casualty rate is something like 3 to 1 in favor of Russia. That's what I've seen. Many of those forces are DPR/LPR guys or "Allied" forces as he calls them.

    It's mind blowing the number of guys dying each day.

    But we are propping them up and encouraging them to send their men into the meat grinder. It's horrible.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->