Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
It's about money.......this is 2022 and everything is always about money. This isn't your grandfathers cold war.....Why would Russia want to sacrifice so much for a country like the Ukraine? The days of conquering other countries and expanding their political ideology is over.....I know....I know.....What about Crimea? Taking Crimea would be like the US taking over Disney World. The Ukraine is very different. I think Putin is laughing his ass off. He has all these countries begging him not to invade. Does Putin get more by invading or not invading? Has he raised his level of importance in the world? He's actually brilliant....he can build a base next to the Ukraine border and anytime the rest of the world wants to test him he can just send a few tanks/troops to the border. Putin is pulling the strings and calling the shots and he knows it. Right now he's making billions off being the "bad guy". Countires like Iran, China and other bad actors are taking notes. Only problem with that is that most of those bad actors don't carry the same weight as Russia. We seen what Iran did.......you don't think Russia and China didn't take notice? That's why you never pay ransom........Thanks Obama.
As you said it's about money war generates money for them. That's way Russia wants it again there is a hell of alot more intell on this than what is reported on you internet or news stations

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk