Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 404142
    Blog Entries

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

"This brings the total U.S. aid to Ukraine to somewhere between $99 and $113 billion dollars, and this is in aid America alone has given to Ukraine. To put this in perspective, the Jamestown Foundation has estimated that the entire annual Russian defense spending is only $77.7 billion. We could have just bought the Russian military and saved all this carnage."
    https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/100-bill...ne-10-big-guy/

2. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    "This brings the total U.S. aid to Ukraine to somewhere between $99 and $113 billion dollars, and this is in aid America alone has given to Ukraine. To put this in perspective, the Jamestown Foundation has estimated that the entire annual Russian defense spending is only $77.7 billion. We could have just bought the Russian military and saved all this carnage."
    https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/100-bill...ne-10-big-guy/
    Democrats have to funnel campaign funds somehow.

Would love to know how Ukraine plans to pay us back

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Would love to know how Ukraine plans to pay us back
    Biden's already being paid.

5. Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

So I never 100% understood what happened in the Ukraine and why.......if you have a few minutes here is the best explanation I have ever come across. Sounds absolutely plausible, if I only knew what I know now I would have never started this thread to begin with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVXzwnU1H6U

Soledar and Krasna Hora, to the north of Bahkmut have fallen apparently. Klishiivka to the South is next and then I think you will see a full encirclement of Bahkmut. I would guess it will fall in the next week or two.

After months of nothing looks like things are starting to move again for Russia.

It's been 6 months since they took Severodonetsk and Lysychask and in that time they've lost huge amounts of ground in Kharkiv Oblast and retreated from Kherson north of the Dnieper.

Despite this I really have no idea how this war is going to end.

They need to negotiate and end the killing, but I can't see the regime currently running Ukraine doing any deal where they cede autonomy or ground to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Soledar and Krasna Hora, to the north of Bahkmut have fallen apparently. Klishiivka to the South is next and then I think you will see a full encirclement of Bahkmut. I would guess it will fall in the next week or two.

After months of nothing looks like things are starting to move again for Russia.

It's been 6 months since they took Severodonetsk and Lysychask and in that time they've lost huge amounts of ground in Kharkiv Oblast and retreated from Kherson north of the Dnieper.

They need to negotiate and end the killing, but I can't see the regime currently running Ukraine doing any deal where they cede autonomy or grsound to anyone.
    I believed the Russians were waiting out the election to see if the Republicans took over. Then they got screwed by the last minute budget deal giving Ukraine another $55 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I believed the Russians were waiting out the election to see if the Republicans took over. Then they got screwed by the last minute budget deal giving Ukraine another $55 billion.
    When it comes to Ukraine I think support is bipartisan.

Blog Entries

Zelensky Sent Out Government Decree to Destroy ALL INFORMATION on Hunter Biden’s Metabiota Company on Same Day as Russian Invasion – Then Fire Spotted Outside Intel Headquarters

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nts-metabiota/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Nothing to see here, move along.

Friends, we're well on our way to WW3, that's if we haven't already arrived.
    Last edited by RustonRifle; 02-04-2023 at 10:45 PM.
    A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

They need to negotiate and end the killing, but I can't see the regime currently running Ukraine doing any deal where they cede autonomy or ground to anyone.
    Every time I make a timeline prediction on this war I have to multiply it by a factor of 4 or 5. Looks like the pincer is finally closing on Bahkmut. That place looks like hell on earth.