Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 343536

Re: Russia/Ukraine.......Wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The one problem with the internet is people click on what they want to see and the way the titles and thumbnails are crafted people are driven to videos that support their own bias.

The military summary channel does a good job. I would say the guy has a slight Russian bias but he does complement the soldiers of Ukraine when they are doing a good job and is not afraid to admit when he sees they are putting the Russians in a dangerous or bad position. For instance he acknowledged the problems they would have if the Ukrainians were successful in taking out the Bridge in Kerson. However, the bridge is not only repaired today but the Russians are building pontoon bridges as backups.

We shall see. He doesn't talk about Russian losses a lot but daily he is rattling off estimates on the reduction of Ukrainian brigades all up and down the line. The losses are sickening. It's sickening. I think the casualty rate is something like 3 to 1 in favor of Russia. That's what I've seen. Many of those forces are DPR/LPR guys or "Allied" forces as he calls them.

It's mind blowing the number of guys dying each day.

But we are propping them up and encouraging them to send their men into the meat grinder. It's horrible.
    It is horrible. I can only imagine the secrets they are hiding in Ukraine to be forcing this like they are. This war would have been over in a couple months if not for the West propping them up.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Not as rich as Biden is making himself with this money laundering operation.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It's a symbiotic relationship. You scratch my leg hairs and I'll give you billions of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Isn't his country under attack? Mot a good look IMO

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world...ed/ar-AA100wyy
    This war is obscene on so many levels. It's bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This war is obscene on so many levels. It's bizarre.

A little bit thicker beard and with the fatigues on he's Fidel Castro.

We will never find out where all the money is going that we gave them.

I did see him and some friends bought some real estate in Austria.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    We will never find out where all the money is going that we gave them.

I did see him and some friends bought some real estate in Austria.
    A quarter to his bank account, a quarter to Biden’s and half to those actually pulling the strings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our democrat controlled media won't report some facts. Back when Trump was asking about Biden & Ukraine, who was the whistleblower, Vindman. Guess where he's working now, in the White House. Who was Zelensky's information director, Jankowicz. Biden tried to give her a job but the plan failed. She's still hanging around the WH.

Now I believe every time I see Biden sending money to Ukraine it feels like hush money. Biden got his son's investigation squashed and is still paying for it.