Blog Entries

Bye Bye Beetlejuice

Chicago Democrat Lori Lightfoot on Tuesday became the Windy City’s first incumbent mayor in 40 years to lose re-election as rising crime in the city steered voters away from the embattled leader.

Absolutely one of the worst mayors of all time and even checking about as many diversity boxes as the Democrats give you credit for couldn't get her re-elected. See ya. Runoff will be April 4th between the top 2 vote getters.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/chicag...s-polls-close/

Re: Bye Bye Beetlejuice

To be fair though, thats a battle she just never was going to win. Especially under a Biden regime you're looking at rising crime just about everywhere.

The senator and the governor don't seem to be much help either. The dems have been failing miserably in that state for quite some time

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Well that made my morning so far.

Anyone know anything about the top 2 vote getters? They can't be any worse, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Well that made my morning so far.

Anyone know anything about the top 2 vote getters? They can't be any worse, but you never know.
    Well reading the article one is backed by the police union and vows to put hundreds of more police officers on the street while the other is backed by the "coveted" teachers union and other looney tune left wing orginizations.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Blog Entries

As a typical lefty and following their playbook, Lightfoot blames her loss on racism and gender for her loss. Always the victim, never looking in the mirror for the reason, which I can't blame her.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/01/chicag...racism-gender/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    As a typical lefty and following their playbook, Lightfoot blames her loss on racism and gender for her loss. Always the victim, never looking in the mirror for the reason, which I can't blame her.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/01/chicag...racism-gender/
    LOL, then how did you get elected?

Seriously, no self reflection? No "what did I do to contribute to this loss?"

I am a fan of Trump and I am confident he had the last election stolen from him but he too could use a little of this self reflection. Even if someone or something else is the biggest problem we still need to look at our own contributions to the problems and how we can improve. Because, in the end, it is that which we have the most control over.