Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 232
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    15,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Hewitt. That's a Harbaugh type move.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  2. #14

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    I mean it would be great for Weaver because he would be a DC who was a former play on this team

    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk





  3. #15

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    I am not big on " hire from with in" this time around. ya'll stunk it up as bad as Wink.......If you are going to do this just clean house on the defensive side of the ball........rip the Band aid off and go. Look for that guy who will help install a mean streak back in to this offense. Yeah.....that's who we are. You come to Baltimore you are going to get punched in the mouth. It's an attitude, starts with the DC.....Harbs should look long and hard for that guy with a chip on his shoulder. Then draft some of those types of players. Win or lose we are going to be a tough out. An opposing player comes across the middle they will get lit up. Bring in a coach that stresses fundamentals. You don't tackle on his defense he will find someone who will......





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    7,517

    Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    I hope they wait to see what happens with the boy Flores before they make a decision. He is an incredible young defensive mind the likes of which this organization has never had.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Westminster, Md
    Posts
    2,125

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThankyouArt! View Post
    I am not big on " hire from with in" this time around. ya'll stunk it up as bad as Wink.......If you are going to do this just clean house on the defensive side of the ball........rip the Band aid off and go. Look for that guy who will help install a mean streak back in to this offense. Yeah.....that's who we are. You come to Baltimore you are going to get punched in the mouth. It's an attitude, starts with the DC.....Harbs should look long and hard for that guy with a chip on his shoulder. Then draft some of those types of players. Win or lose we are going to be a tough out. An opposing player comes across the middle they will get lit up. Bring in a coach that stresses fundamentals. You don't tackle on his defense he will find someone who will......
    Think weaver gives you that.





  6. #18

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    I hope Zimmer is seriously considered. He's a great DC who has loads of innovative ways of getting pressure with 4 (which is what everyone wants). He hasn't been mentioned at all for Head Coaching vacancies, so I suppose he's going to take a DC role and try to rebuild his reputation.

    There aren't many DC vacancies on good teams available at the moment, but there will be a couple more when the Head Coach hiring cycle is over, so the Ravens should strike now while they still have the most attractive opportunity.





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    40,059
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    I hope they wait to see what happens with the boy Flores before they make a decision. He is an incredible young defensive mind the likes of which this organization has never had.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even if Flores didn't get a head coach job and decided to be a DC it would be a 1 year rental. Flores clearly wants the top job. If he has any success at all he'd be gone. Is that really what the Ravens need?





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    9,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Someone patently underwhelming as per usual. “We’re not changing anything (much).”

    If they don’t go after Zimmer they are stupid. Period. He failed as a HC so the threat to Harbaugh is minimal and he knows what he is doing, especially against pocket quarterbacks like Burrow.

    The Raven way is to hire from within too often instead of assembling the best possible.

    “Pray for us.”





  9. #21

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Zimmer feels like a Ravens move, for better or for worse but not a scheme fit and we dont have the personnel.





  10. #22

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Harbs is not going to get a coach that can potentially replace him. I would love Brian Flores but someone needs to light a fire in harbs ass





  11. #23

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Pray for us





  12. #24

    Re: Predict the next defensive coordinator.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Zimmer feels like a Ravens move, for better or for worse but not a scheme fit and we dont have the personnel.
    Why not? What personnel are we missing?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->