Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 252627
Results 313 to 324 of 324

Thread: Wink fired

  1. #313

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Plus the growing list of pass rushers who have flourished after leaving the Ravens. Ravens have invested a first round pick in Oweh and they want maximize his talent. It's not a certainty that happens with Wink even with the likelihood the defense rebounds next year with the players on the IR returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    No doubt it played a part. That was a BAD look and on prime time TV
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    It definitely was a factor in Wink's ouster. Wink's defense gets shredded in the first Bengals game only to see Wink run his mouth about Burrow. Then we see the Ravens defense get even more abused in the second Bengals game.
    When he first said it I thought he shot himself in the head.... don't the ravens have some kind of rule against coordinators talking to the media like that?

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans





  2. #314
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    14,388

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    When he first said it I thought he shot himself in the head.... don't the ravens have some kind of rule against coordinators talking to the media like that?

    Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Rex Ryan has been known to run his mouth (among other things), but I can’t recall him trash talking a Ravens opponent like Wink did with Burrow and the Bengals when he was here.





  3. #315

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Mink quietly deletes this tweet overnight when no one is watching.
    Lmao mink is a 🤡
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 01-25-2022 at 09:33 AM.





  4. #316

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Ravens posted on Twitter that the mailbag is open and EVERYONE is asking why Greg Roman still has a job. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    That's amazing. It really is every question.

    Everyone who wants him gone should go on Twitter and join in the fun. The Ravens are sensitive to public opinion just like every other organization.





  5. #317

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteRaven View Post
    Well for comparison - Ravens gave up 23 pts to Raiders in 4th qtr/OT, 28 pts to Bengals in 2nd half, a 50 yd TD pass to Chicago with less than 2 mins in the game and 17 pts to the Steelers in a 4th qtr. Those are worthy of similar criticism.
    Ok great, and do you remember the forum reactions to those situations? It was “wink needs to be fired”.

    And none are as bad as what we just saw this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  6. #318

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Ok great, and do you remember the forum reactions to those situations? It was “wink needs to be fired”.

    And none are as bad as what we just saw this weekend.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You may not agree, but I think in totality, they are equally as bad as what we saw this weekend.





  7. #319

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteRaven View Post
    You may not agree, but I think in totality, they are equally as bad as what we saw this weekend.
    In totality? No I agree.

    So Leslie Frazier needs to be fired?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,315
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    In totality? No I agree.

    So Leslie Frazier needs to be fired?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Todd Bowles too
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  9. #321

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Todd Bowles too
    Meeting with the Raiders for their Head a coaching vacancy…


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #322

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    In totality? No I agree.

    So Leslie Frazier needs to be fired?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For me, the difference is that this weekend we saw an epic failure in a playoff game whereas there were epic failures this year with the Ravens defense in numerous games.





  11. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    15,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    In totality? No I agree.

    So Leslie Frazier needs to be fired?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least they were going up against playoff caliber teams. You'd almost expect the best of the best to put up points against you. And NONE of the those defenses are ranked #32 out of 32 teams (YPA against, # of big plays against, pass defense yards allowed).
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  12. #324
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    15,781
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wink fired

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteRaven View Post
    For me, the difference is that this weekend we saw an epic failure in a playoff game whereas there were epic failures this year with the Ravens defense in numerous games.
    This. The Ravens demonstrated a pattern coming out of training camp that never got fixed.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->