Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: M&Ms go woke. Who even notices this stuff? It's a candy for gosh sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I knew the name but was unsure of what they did so I look it up.

They make heavy duty work clothes for people in the construction business and mechanics, etc. People who use tools. What kind of woke idiot is running this company because his customer base ain't woke. Their customers are the type who have severe Covid and still show up to frame a house in 12 degree weather.
    Not well thought out, was it? As an owner, you should be familiar with the majority of your workforce and clientele. I don't own any of their clothes, they are somewhat pricey, but good quality. I know they sell their items at Tractor Supply and Bass Pro Shops, not your typical lefty hangouts I wouldn't think. Sounds like they are mostly American made, but not 100% https://www.allamericanmade.com/where-is-carhartt-made/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I knew the name but was unsure of what they did so I look it up.

They make heavy duty work clothes for people in the construction business and mechanics, etc. People who use tools. What kind of woke idiot is running this company because his customer base ain't woke. Their customers are the type who have severe Covid and still show up to frame a house in 12 degree weather.
    Not well thought out, was it? As an owner, you should be familiar with the majority of your workforce and clientele. I don't own any of their clothes, they are somewhat pricey, but good quality. I know they sell their items at Tractor Supply and Bass Pro Shops, not your typical lefty hangouts I wouldn't think. Sounds like they are mostly American made, but not 100% https://www.allamericanmade.com/where-is-carhartt-made/

The Babylon Bee did their thing: a purple M&M that identifies as a grape Skittle.