Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Who you guys pulling for in the playoffs

Who you guys pulling for? I think I have a feeling Brady and the Bucs will be champs next month. If not them then KC will win it.

Re: Who you guys pulling for in the playoffs

Buffalo they were my team when the Colts left until we got the Ravens. I hated losing 4 Super Bowls

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Packers

Packers or Bills.

Packers, Rams, or 49ers. Fuck all the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packers or Bills for me. Quite frankly as long as it’s not the Bucs, Titans or Bengals I’m good.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Someone who hasn’t won it.

For me, ummmmm

1. Bills - I'm not a Josh Allen hater and it would be sweet to see Buffalo go crazy after actually winning a SB for once.
    2. Packers - Not amused by the Rodgers drama, but it's cool that a team like the Packers can even exist in the NFL. Plus Za'Darius Smith maybe?
    3. 49ers - if anything because I want to see what happens if Jimmy Garoppolo leads a team to a championship.
    4. Chiefs - why not? Three straight Super Bowls, winning two, the legacy will be cemented and we can move on.
    5. Bengals - I know about their crowing over winning the division, pun intended, but seriously that franchise needs a title.
    6. Rams - the LA megaplex thing rubs me the wrong way but at least the Rams are the team that rightfully belongs there. If they win we will have to reconsider how to construct an NFL franchise from a roster/cap perspective.
    7. Titans - there are players on the team that I like, but Vrabel comes across as a giant asshat and the team as a whole feels unlikable. Plus, old rival.
    8. Bucs - please make it stop; I patiently wait for NFL football without Tom Brady again. Seriously, it's been my entire adult life. I want to know what it's like. Points for dumping Antonio Brown though.

So, just take the bottom two teams and you'll know it'll be the Bucs over the Titans in the Super Bowl.

Blog Entries

Bills over the 9ers.

Blog Entries

I had picked the Rams over the Colts for the Super Bowl early into the season. Only 1 team even made it to the playoffs but I'm sticking with them. I watched almost every Rams game this year and really enjoy that team. Their defense is full of playmakers. Cupp keeps surprising. The run game is very creative. I want to see the Rams win the whole thing this year.

Blog Entries

I know I'm by myself on this one but I still think Titans make it. If not, Bills would be my 2nd AFC team.

NFC - would love to see 9ers but not sure they have enough. Kind of like what the Rams are doing on their 'all in' tour.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

9ers bc I'm a Jimmy G fan girl and Bills bc they've never won. Aaron Rodgers was one of my favs until this year, otherwise I'd have the Packers higher up the list

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk