Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drake London

Drake London

For those of you that still crave a behemoth at the wide receiver position, look no further and he will very likely be available. 6'5", 210 pounds, can run routes, catches the football well and fights for yards. Not an easy kid to bring down.

This would give us three first rounders at wide receiver and the best tight end in football that should have been in the first round. I would honestly salivate at the idea of such versatility for Lamar to throw to.

We could probably trade down several picks and still get our guy here and it is important to note that we've been searching for a receiver like this late in the draft and unsuccessfully (Boykin in the third and Jaleel in the fourth).

Re: Drake London

He seems great but we need to look at both lines before we think about WRs in this year's draft.

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    He seems great but we need to look at both lines before we think about WRs in this year's draft.
    I'm still on the Jordan Davis train for now.. but the idea of a 6'5 speedy and physical receiver is tempting. And im not talkin miles boykin physical.. this guy WILL intimidate and bully defenders off the LOS. A guy that Lamar can trust to pluck it out of the sky and make a contested catch. Brown, Bateman, Andrews and London is a group that would all be capable of doing something different and exceptionally well. If Roman can't make that work, fire em.

Not what they need in rd 1, another first round WR to not be used properly?

If the Ravens draft a WR in round 1 then they are the new Raiders and I'll be pissed beyond belief. I'll still watch them lol but I'll have a scowl while I watch.

Depending on who is available (i don't follow college ball so I don't know about these guys until draft time) I'd be good with OL,DL, or secondary.

Don't get me wrong London looks great though

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Drake London

QtR I totally agree, and think we should look (a) O-line and (b) D-line before any WR. I'd even add (c) CB. We don't even use all the WRs we already have... Bc

Blog Entries

can he play tackle?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The D gave up leads late - THAT HAS TO BE FIXED.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Not what they need in rd 1, another first round WR to not be used properly?

If the Ravens draft a WR in round 1 then they are the new Raiders and I'll be pissed beyond belief. I'll still watch them lol but I'll have a scowl while I watch.

Depending on who is available (i don't follow college ball so I don't know about these guys until draft time) I'd be good with OL,DL, or secondary.

Don't get me wrong London looks great though
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    QtR I totally agree, and think we should look (a) O-line and (b) D-line before any WR. I'd even add (c) CB. We don't even use all the WRs we already have... Bc
    We have 11 picks in the draft. That gives us wiggle room to go BPA in the first.

Heres about what it would look like if we were to trade down and get our guy.

18. Drake London WR USC

45. Zion Johnson OG Boston College

49. Sean Rhyan OT UCLA

76. Quay Walker LB Georgia

107. Nolan Smith EDGE Georgia

116. Chris Hinton DT Michigan

125. Jalyn Armour-Davis CB Alabama

137. Kenderick Duncan Jr. S Louisville

138. Braxton Jones OT Southern Utah

197. Gerard Wheeler OC Tulsa

242. Jaylen Watson CB Washington State

Still tons of great value towards our needs.

I’m down if we fire Roman, if not, it’s pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I’m down if we fire Roman, if not, it’s pointless.
    Unless he's a good run blocker.

Unless he's a good run blocker.
    Needs some coaching for that but he'll be fine. He has good size for it