Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Best Quarterback Won Each Division

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Hey let’s trade Herbert he has a losing record and never made the playoffs Cowherd is a joke. These talking heads kill me about qbs. It’s the ultimate team sport. You think Mahommes and Burrow would be in the playoffs if they played for the Jags or Jets. Great talent but they are throwing to guys like Hill Chase Kelsey and Higgins
    Yes, I so think Mahomes would be:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yes, I so think Mahomes would be:

Mahomes is the Michael Jordan of the NFL. They don’t grow on trees but he would not get in the playoffs with the Jets and Jags. Who is he throwing to?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Mahomes is the Michael Jordan of the NFL. They don’t grow on trees but he would not get in the playoffs with the Jets and Jags. Who is he throwing to?
    He has that quality about him to make players better

Jets have Michael Carter who is a really good dual threat RB. Moore, Berrios, and Crowder equals a decent group

Jags have Shenault, Treadwell, Jones, and Robinson. They'd all look good with PM

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    He has that quality about him to make players better

Jets have Michael Carter who is a really good dual threat RB. Moore, Berrios, and Crowder equals a decent group

Jags have Shenault, Treadwell, Jones, and Robinson. They'd all look good with PM
    Seriously Mahomes might make the University of Maryland a playoff team.

The Chiefs have a pretty bad roster as a whole/. Awful defense, poor OL, one of the worst RB rooms in football…. It’s basically Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce and Hiney Badger plus JAGS:

Lol

That's a knee slapper for sure

Again this is best qb per division for the 2021 season. The NFC west is the only division where there could be any debate.

Stafford 2021Rams
    Comp percentage 67.2
    yards 4,888
    touchdowns 41
    interceptions 17
    rating 102.9

Russell Wilson 2021

Seahawks

Completion percentage 64.8
    yards 3,113
    Touchdowns 25
    interceptions 6
    Rating 103.1

Blog Entries

You guys are crowning Burrow far too early right now
    Burrow is a nice QB and I like him a lot even though he’s a Bengal. But ‘generational’ is way over the top. He’s still got a noodle arm. We’ll see how he keeps up over the next couple years.

Blog Entries

The Chiefs have a pretty bad roster as a whole/. Awful defense, poor OL, one of the worst RB rooms in football…. It’s basically Mahomes, Tyreek, Kelce and Hiney Badger plus JAGS:

Chiefs poor OL lmao. Joe Thuney, Creed Humphrey, Nick Allegretti and Orlando Brown. 4/5 of that Oline is pro bowl calibre and I’d trade Niang for our RT situation any day. Literally one of the best lines in the league

Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, and Chris Jones are HOF talents. I’m not sure there’s another team in the league where you can point to 4 players and easily say they gonna make it to the hall of fame. Rams probably with Donald, Ramsey, Miller and debatable Stafford. Maybe 2-3 others. It’s an elite group of teams that have that.

Fenton is a really nice corner. Bolton at Lb looks like a future pro bowler. Gay a serviceable LB.

Hard man and Pringle are perfectly fine third option WRs.

Also that ‘awful’ defense has allowed the least amount of points per game since like week 6. They came out terrible and then completely turned around into one of the best units in the league… at least those who actually pay attention saw this.

I’ll give you the running back room but it doesn’t matter much when the team is completely built around the pass. But everything else was BS. Mahomes is surrounded by one of the best rosters in the NFL.
    Last edited by JonAB; 01-18-2022 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Chiefs poor OL lmao. Joe Thuney, Creed Humphrey, Nick Allegretti and Orlando Brown. 4/5 of that Oline is pro bowl calibre and I’d trade Niang for our RT situation any day. Literally one of the best lines in the league

Mahomes, Kelce, Hill, and Chris Jones are HOF talents. I’m not sure there’s another team in the league where you can point to 4 players and easily say they gonna make it to the hall of fame. Rams probably with Donald, Ramsey, Miller and debatable Stafford. Maybe 2-3 others. It’s an elite group of teams that have that.

Fenton is a really nice corner. Bolton at Lb looks like a future pro bowler. Gay a serviceable LB.

Hard man and Pringle are perfectly fine third option WRs.

Also that ‘awful’ defense has allowed the least amount of points per game since like week 6. They came out terrible and then completely turned around into one of the best units in the league… at least those who actually pay attention saw this.

I’ll give you the running back room but it doesn’t matter much when the team is completely built around the pass. But everything else was BS. Mahomes is surrounded by one of the best rosters in the NFL.
    Yes Mahomes putting the Jags and Jets in the playoffs is a joke. Comparing those jags to Hill and Kelce is funny

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    The team with the best QB winning each division will become more and more likely with the rules favoring passing. That's why the Ravens have to pay Lamar and make a much stronger effort at supporting his development. (Step 1 - New OC)

Cowherd is stretching things when he says Stafford is the best QB in the NFC West - Russell and Kyler are both better.
    I'd still have a Lamar ahead of Burrow, though even I would agree it is a close contest.
    This post didn’t age well. Murry better than Stanford. Ha

And Lamar is it in the same league as burrow. Lamar is comparable to murry.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

I forgot Chris Jones, Mea Culpa. I stand by the stance that KC is not nearly as talented a roster as they are made out to be. Players like Mecole Hardman get way too much credit. On the Ravens he would be nothing.