Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Andy Reid would never leave TJ Watt unblocked….

God at least post a play that’s even remotely similar.

Do you not realize there is a difference between letting watt run free and having him throw in the same damn direction?

This is throwing the ball to the middle away from watt.

You don’t think there is a difference between designing a play to throw in the same direction as the free rusher vs throwing away?

You are only exposing yourself to anyone who knows even the basics of football.

Do you want to know the biggest difference? Andy Reid’s play was designed for Watt to chase after mahomes to leave the middle screen open.

Roman’s play was designed for Watt to bite on the play action just enough to throw it to the right side.

Unfortunately watt didn’t bite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yeah, I like Jonboy even if we disagree. He’s a good poster. But this thread completely backfired on him and shows how non creative and Mickey Mouse our play calling is.
    hmm I don’t and no he isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I swear lmao.............................................
    Kinda embarrassing 😳 lol

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    hmm I don’t and no he isn’t.
    Lmaoo

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Was at that game and seated in the end zone where the Ravens were going for 2. The play used Watts aggressive nature against him and a little more air on that ball was game over for the Steelers. I thought it was a great play call by the Ravens.
    Thank you.

So the problem, if anything, would be expecting Lamar to make that throw. And I certainly expected him to make that throw. And still will in the future. Am I insane?

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Thank you.

So the problem, if anything, would be expecting Lamar to make that throw. And I certainly expected him to make that throw. And still will in the future. Am I insane?
    Or you need glasses. I would never expect my qb to make a throw over a defender at a horrible angle while trying to avoid a sack.

If the pass was to the other side than fine, but you are throwing it on the same side the defender is in your face. The angle makes it very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Was at that game and seated in the end zone where the Ravens were going for 2. The play used Watts aggressive nature against him and a little more air on that ball was game over for the Steelers. I thought it was a great play call by the Ravens.
    Lmao. Bro what are you taking about? How did it use his aggressiveness against him when he didn’t bite at all on the playaction??? Why do I even read this forum lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Or you need glasses. I would never expect my qb to make a throw over a defender at a horrible angle while trying to avoid a sack.

If the pass was to the other side than fine, but you are throwing it on the same side the defender is in your face. The angle makes it very difficult.
    I do need glasses, so there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Lmao. Bro what are you taking about? How did it use his aggressiveness against him when he didn’t bite at all on the playaction??? Why do I even read this forum lol.
    Yeah I truly don’t get it. Wow.

Andy Reid would never leave TJ Watt unblocked….

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Lmaoo
    Says the guy that swears the Ravens had cap space to sign Lamar and that the Jimmy Johnson Draft chart was way too progressive and worthless as a comparison tool.

Don’t conflate confidence with actual knowledge. There is a reason he has been on block/ignore for a year. He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about but is about the most confident of anyone in his worthless opinions.

Yet, he still can’t stay away from my posts, much like 7716 who keeps getting quoted quoting me when it haven’t responded in weeks. They are probably the same poster, chasing me around riding my coattails, hoping to glean even a bit of knowledge:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 01-18-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Not only did they say Reid would NEVER do that, a number of other posters agreed proclaiming it down right stupid. I happen to agree with Footballfan, it was a great playcall that failed because our QB failed to throw a catchable ball.
    Seriously, this was the whole point of this thread, to poke fun at people claiming the entire concept of leaving TJ Watt unblocked was elementary HS offensive play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

ok. you’re not on mine because goofing on your shit is so fucking easy it would be a shame to deny myself the pleasure.