Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    I keep seeing the news and there has been ZERO specifics about this hill. It’s always just “voters rights” with the whole MLK holiday they were making it seem like blacks couldn’t vote still.

Patently absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

We've learned that Biden will questions the 2022 results if they're not able to cheat enough to change the results.

Remember, Democrats are always doing exactly what they falsely accuse the Republicans of doing. They committed a political coup and are not giving back power unless forced unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Remember, Democrats are always doing exactly what they falsely accuse the Republicans of doing. They committed a political coup and are not giving back power unless forced unfortunately.

Isn't that Marxism 101? Joe got no questions from the worthless MSM about the open border or crime, but at least he's delusional enough to think he's doing a great job. UFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    We've learned that Biden will questions the 2022 results if they're not able to cheat enough to change the results.
    I thought questioning elections was an exclusive Trump thing?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Democrats can do it to, i.e. 2016. It's just not real except when they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Remember that time Hillary got all up in arms over Trump saying he would not immediately accept results if he lost in 2016 and she said it was a threat to Democracy and then she lost and spent 4 years blaming Putin and the Trump campaign cheating (how tf they would do that is beyond me) for why she lost?

Good times.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-20-2022 at 02:23 PM.

8. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy. From the archives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...9a6_story.html

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Remember that time Hillary got all up in arms over Trump saying he would not immediately accept results if he lost in 2016 and she said it was a threat to Democracy and then she lost and spent 4 years blaming Putin and the Trump campaign cheating (how tf they would do that is beyond me) for why she lost?

Good times.
    What they've done is set this up to "prove" that people are being prevented from voting in 2022. It's so obvious and I hope the Republicans get out in front of this.

The Dems are out there saying that there was a record number of voters last year and that was during a pandemic. Well we know that's because they used mail in ballots and ballot harvesting along with fraudulent voter rolls to cheat their ass off.

Since their voting rights bill failed, and states like GA and WI are securing their elections and clearing old voter logs with thousands of deceased people, the number of voters is gonna go way down.

Presto, voter suppression!!! You can take that bullshit to the bank. That is gonna be their narrative and DOJ will get involved and try to invalidate the election.

10. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

More voting irregularity info. Sure hope something is being done, or it'll be more of the same in November. Why wouldn't it be? I imagine they are all hard at work trying to prevent what should be a bloodbath this fall.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ud-tainted-sw/

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    More voting irregularity info. Sure hope something is being done, or it'll be more of the same in November. Why wouldn't it be? I imagine they are all hard at work trying to prevent what should be a bloodbath this fall.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ud-tainted-sw/
    It’ll be a bloodbath. I doubt that one Republican wins a single election.

12. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It’ll be a bloodbath. I doubt that one Republican wins a single election.
    Yeah. I'm guessing ol' NancyPants is not wanting to lessen her grip on the ol' gavel. I wouldn't go so far as to say the Repubs don't win some races, but yeah, I'm sure the Dems are cookin' something up. It's what they do.