Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

I just want to know how our racist president gets away with calling Georgia voting laws worse than Jim Crow laws. Even going so far as to call it Jim Eagle.17 early days of voting. Drop boxes at every polling station. Free ID. No excuse absentee ballots. And the big one election workers can give people cuz we know how parched you can get in November.............water!!!! OR!!! Do you want Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis? I'll take the republican.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

It's much harder to vote in Biden's home state of Delaware, than in Georgia. So why isn't there any action on making it easier to vote in Delaware?

Because it's a solid blue state and will always be D regardless of voting access.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I just want to know how our racist president gets away with calling Georgia voting laws worse than Jim Crow laws. Even going so far as to call it Jim Eagle.17 early days of voting. Drop boxes at every polling station. Free ID. No excuse absentee ballots. And the big one election workers can give people cuz we know how parched you can get in November.............water!!!! OR!!! Do you want Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis? I'll take the republican.
    He can get away with it because he has the luxury of the media never calling him out on anything he says no matter how much bullshit he spins. Joe was a civil rights leader in his own mind, got locked up for it, in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    He can get away with it because he has the luxury of the media never calling him out on anything he says no matter how much bullshit he spins. Joe was a civil rights leader in his own mind, got locked up for it, in his own mind.
    "In his own mind..."

I'll bet that's a scarier place than any haunted house in history.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    "In his own mind..."

I'll bet that's a scarier place than any haunted house in history.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Stephen King scary.

7. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

That's enough to make a freight train take a dirt road, right there.

8. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    It's much harder to vote in Biden's home state of Delaware, than in Georgia. So why isn't there any action on making it easier to vote in Delaware?

Because it's a solid blue state and will always be D regardless of voting access.
    I imagine the good folks down @ CNN are dispatching an investigative crew to Delaware imminently.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I imagine the good folks down @ CNN are dispatching an investigative crew to Delaware imminently.
    Cuomo's not too busy these days to do some under cover freelance work for them if he could just keep it in his pants. Jill might be looking for some action in case he wanted to stop by their beach house.

10. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Cuomo's not too busy these days to do some under cover freelance work for them if he could just keep it in his pants. Jill might be looking for some action in case he wanted to stop by their beach house.

Black people should be calling him out.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

12. Re: Things we've learned about the 2020 elections

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Black people should be calling him out.
    Yes, they should be. Especially w/his record. Even his so-called VP called him a racist during the debates. See how that worked out, eh? I do think that slowly, many are coming around to the big hustle being pulled on them for their votes as a bloc, as well as the Latino one.