Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Ben Rothlisberger Throws in the Towel

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...st-go-play-fun

I understood that it's tongue in cheek, but I felt that it went too far and really disrespected his current teammates. Perhaps the locker room will not be so sorry to see him leave.

Re: Ben Rothlisberger Throws in the Towel

Watch them go on some storybook run, KC isn’t that great this season or anyone else in the AFC for that matter. Unfortunately, Watt gives them a chance in any game, so there’s no guarantee it’s one more game for Ben.

Blog Entries

yeah that was Tuesday's press conference. I don't think they have much of a chance but the Chiefs better cover Friermuth

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Don’t really think the team cares at this moment. It’s either pay him $15-20 million next year for awful play or pay a backup $5 million for the same level.

Their offense is god awful and they still somehow made the playoffs. They can replicate that next year with and most likely without him.

Blog Entries

I had a nightmare that they won the whole thing and then Harbaugh got fired for “letting them in”.

Bye bitch

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...st-go-play-fun

I understood that it's tongue in cheek, but I felt that it went too far and really disrespected his current teammates. Perhaps the locker room will not be so sorry to see him leave.
    Disrespecting his own teammates is a bit of a stretch. I’m sure the whole team is going with the us against the world mantra not just Ben.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truly sad when he is so washed up ( and he is definitely washed up) that the outplays Baker and Lamar who were supposedly franchise QSs, at the age of 40 and weighing 300lbs LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Don’t really think the team cares at this moment. It’s either pay him $15-20 million next year for awful play or pay a backup $5 million for the same level.

Their offense is god awful and they still somehow made the playoffs. They can replicate that next year with and most likely without him.
    His stats were not that good, but he performs when it matters. There are many other quarterbacks with much better stats for the first 3 quarters, but only a select few can do what he does in the 4th quarter. He has made a career out of 4th quarter last minute wins. Even at his age, he is the best option the Steelers have in the moment. Next year will be ugly; Rudolph is not going to be equipped to do what Roethlisberger has been doing for decades.

Their formula this year is keep it close, get some late ref calls and go for the win. KC did it best. Have a good halftime lead and pile on more points. They play poor in the 1st half and better in the 2nd. Their D keeps them in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Watch them go on some storybook run, KC isn’t that great this season or anyone else in the AFC for that matter. Unfortunately, Watt gives them a chance in any game, so there’s no guarantee it’s one more game for Ben.
    That's what I'm worried about. The AFC is weak as hell this year.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reverse psychology. He's trying to get KC to take them lightly by saying they have no chance.
    90% of the game is half mental