Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ravens have 3 First Team All Pros

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...38811383193601

Mark Andrews - TE
    Justin Tucker - K
    Devin Duvernay - PR

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens have 3 First Team All Pros

This process is so lame, Tucker leads the league in FG %, perfect on FGs longer than 50+, and sets a league record longest FG but doesn't get all 50 votes? Is this voting for someone else for the sake of trying not to give it to Tucker every year?

All 3 are well deserving imo.

I saw Orlando Brown got 1 first team vote at LT lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    This process is so lame, Tucker leads the league in FG %, perfect on FGs longer than 50+, and sets a league record longest FG but doesn't get all 50 votes? Is this voting for someone else for the sake of trying not to give it to Tucker every year?

All 3 are well deserving imo.

I saw Orlando Brown got 1 first team vote at LT lol.
    Yes the process is Lame. No way Rogers deserved twice as many votes as Brady considering how good Brady played this year which is still absurd at his age.

Orlando getting 1 vote is a joke. He is much better than that.

Andrews beat Kelce like 41-9 which is kind of shocking. Both are very good.

Kevin Zeitler was named second team RG too. No other Ravens made the second team.

EDIT - Don't know why this has posted twice when I wrote something completely different, that I can't be bothered repeating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Kevin Zeitler was named second team RG too. No other Ravens made the second team.

EDIT - Don't know why this has posted twice when I wrote something completely different, that I can't be bothered repeating.
    We got the ALL IR team locked up baby.

6. Re: Ravens have 3 First Team All Pros

Also relevant for BAL: Judon (listed among LBs), did not finish as a first-team AP All-Pro, essentially cementing that he'll provide a 4th round comp pick (estimate here: https://overthecap.com/compensatory-formula/ )

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I don't understand the votes for Matt Gay or...Nick Folk (wtf?!), but Carlson was pretty good too. Give ranked choice voting!

edit: From raw numbers, Gay looks more deserving than Carlson. Guessing Carlson got a boost from his 5 GW-FGs (I counted 5, but I wasn't very thorough)
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Eric DeCosta has officially drafted his first first team all pro (hopefully of many) with Devin Duvernay

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    2nd team all pro? I don't think so

There’s definitely no Devin Hester in his prime caliber punt returners out there right now, but congrats to Duvernay all the same.

Exactly what the list should be, no more, no less.

Douchebag over Brady's magnificent season?