Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 69

Thread: Lock her up

  1. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,942

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Hmmmm before I read the article, let me ask you something. I always bring up how the Nordic countries have implemented democratic socialism with great results, and the first rebuttal I receive is always the "those countries are nowhere near as big as the U.S.A." Apparently, I can't compare the results of policies from one country to the next on the basis of size.

    Yet you're telling me that using Jamaica, which has the population of your neighborhood, is a good example of why democratic socialism would be bad in the U.S.....which is it?

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    They are not as socialist as you claim, and they call themselves capitalists. They spend more on social programs because they suckle at the defense teet of the US. We should have stopped covering their asses for free decades ago. They have that money to spend because they don't have to pay for defense at any significant rate.

    So, bad comparison.

    Jamaica didn't have the economy to handle the significant social spending. You need a robust capitalist system to build immense wealth that can then allow significant social spending.





  2. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,942

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    But you asked why my family came to America, no? So the comparison you're trying to make is my land of origin vs my current home.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    No, don't compare. Just ask why they left. Not why they chose the USA which is the most popular choice worldwide.

    Why should we change a system that has us as most popular, the most desirable country to get to?

    But back to my point, why did they leave Jamaica?





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,942

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lolol orrrr....how about I stay, continue to promote my socialist ideals to everyone I know, and in the end, make this country a better place.

    It's easy to leave when you think things aren't going your way. The noble thing to do is stay and fight. That, my brother, is what I shall do

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Because you're wrong. You see, we are the most popular country to live in because we are the best place. People flee the socialist countries.

    Try Venezuela for your swell ideas.





  4. #40

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    But you asked why my family came to America, no? So the comparison you're trying to make is my land of origin vs my current home.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You are dancing. Bobbing and weaving. Why did your family leave Jamaica to come to this country? I don't believe you have never asked or been told the story. You know the answer, but you can't admit it because it makes you a phony.

    They left a failing socialist country to come to the United States to make a better life for you, now you want to change that country into the very place they fled.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  5. #41

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Because you're wrong. You see, we are the most popular country to live in because we are the best place. People flee the socialist countries.

    Try Venezuela for your swell ideas.
    Well you're gonna have to fight a lot of us, because the left base is becoming younger and more socialist. Only reason Bernie hasn't been the nominee is because of flat out DNC fraud. Socialist policies are the the most popular policies in the country left or right.

    Young people see right through the American Exceptionalist foolishness you tried to throw at me just now. We're only the best country if you look at wealth. Wealth isn't the only valuable thing in life. Wealth isn't the only marker of a countries wellbeing, and younger generations realize that. The individualist mindset that this country has propagandized to its people over the decades has caused a rot that's slowly but surely catching up to us. Young people see more socialism as the answer. It is what it is.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  6. #42

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No, don't compare. Just ask why they left. Not why they chose the USA which is the most popular choice worldwide.

    Why should we change a system that has us as most popular, the most desirable country to get to?

    But back to my point, why did they leave Jamaica?
    Lol I honestly don't know. If I were to assume, it would be because they saw my Uncle further his education in Aerospace and get the NASA job. There weren't any opportunities like that in Jamaica. I'm gonna have to ask them forreal lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  7. #43

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    You are dancing. Bobbing and weaving. Why did your family leave Jamaica to come to this country? I don't believe you have never asked or been told the story. You know the answer, but you can't admit it because it makes you a phony.

    They left a failing socialist country to come to the United States to make a better life for you, now you want to change that country into the very place they fled.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Lol you don't have to believe me. Whether Jamaica is a failing country or not, we still came, and I still believe the U.S. needs more socialism than what it currently has lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Well you're gonna have to fight a lot of us, because the left base is becoming younger and more socialist. Only reason Bernie hasn't been the nominee is because of flat out DNC fraud. Socialist policies are the the most popular policies in the country left or right.

    Young people see right through the American Exceptionalist foolishness you tried to throw at me just now. We're only the best country if you look at wealth. Wealth isn't the only valuable thing in life. Wealth isn't the only marker of a countries wellbeing, and younger generations realize that. The individualist mindset that this country has propagandized to its people over the decades has caused a rot that's slowly but surely catching up to us. Young people see more socialism as the answer. It is what it is.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    If Socialist's policies are the most popular policies in the country, as you say, why is Biden's approval rating hovering around 33%? Kamala's at 25% on a good day. It's only this high due to the crooked media blowing smoke up everyone's but. The majority of the people see where he's being made to take this country and are rejecting it and him. The Dems knew Bernie could not win a general election so brought in a brain dead tool as a Trojan Horse who used to be thought of as a moderate to "sneak in their socialism. It's failing so the Dems try to pass election fraud country wide and that has failed. What's next?





  9. #45

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    If Socialist's policies are the most popular policies in the country, as you say, why is Biden's approval rating hovering around 33%? Kamala's at 25% on a good day. It's only this high due to the crooked media blowing smoke up everyone's but. The majority of the people see where he's being made to take this country and are rejecting it and him. The Dems knew Bernie could not win a general election so brought in a brain dead tool as a Trojan Horse who used to be thought of as a moderate to "sneak in their socialism. It's failing so the Dems try to pass election fraud country wide and that has failed. What's next?
    If you think Biden or Kamala are in favor of any type of socialist policy, it tells me beyond the shadow of a doubt that you watch fox news and Newsmax 24/7. It's just as bad as Dems who believe Trump was a Hitler fascist because of MSNBC lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  10. #46

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lolol orrrr....how about I stay, continue to promote my socialist ideals to everyone I know, and in the end, make this country a better place.

    It's easy to leave when you think things aren't going your way. The noble thing to do is stay and fight. That, my brother, is what I shall do

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    This country is too smart to be socialist. This recent socialism and social Justice this is over. People are waking up, the evidence is everywhere.





  11. #47

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol you don't have to believe me. Whether Jamaica is a failing country or not, we still came, and I still believe the U.S. needs more socialism than what it currently has lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Wow. Again, thus is exactly why Biden is importing people from 3rd world countries. All your "free" education here did was further indoctrinate you. They don't teach real history or economics anymore in the United States. The main purpose of public education is to turn people into "useful idiots."

    The fact that you don't even know why your family immigrated here is downright scary.

    I think you do know, but realize you'd be exposed for repeating it.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  12. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    57,419
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Lock her up

    Iíll never understand socialists that purport to be against government corruption and corporate elites having their hands in the governmentís operations, but then adamantly profess that socialism is the answer. Itís quite clear they have no idea or historical knowledge of how socialism leads to those exact things they state they are against.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->