Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lock her up

Blog Entries

Lock her up

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby federally indicted on perjury charge.

https://www.wbal.com/article/549630/...perjury-charge

Re: Lock her up

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post

Damn she's f'ing ballsy. Not one property in Florida but TWO!!!!

I guess she got the memo go real-estate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Damn she's f'ing ballsy. Not one property in Florida but TWO!!!!

I guess she got the memo go real-estate.
    Isn't it funny how much the lefties love Florida but fear climate change. It exposes the hypocrite in them. I'll bet she thinks all republicans want to do her also. Her husband is also being investigated. Baltimore's #1 "Power" couple. Charm City my ass.

Both Mosby's are as currupt as the day is long. Between her and her husband's absurd salaries and campaign donations they are likely using for personal matters you would think that they wouldn't have to falsify documents to save a few bucks. Baltimore can never seem to get out of the cycle of corrupt politicians and public servants and it doesn't seem that they ever will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Both Mosby's are as currupt as the day is long. Between her and her husband's absurd salaries and campaign donations they are likely using for personal matters you would think that they wouldn't have to falsify documents to save a few bucks. Baltimore can never seem to get out of the cycle of corrupt politicians and public servants and it doesn't seem that they ever will.
    Clearly the definition of insanity, voting for the same people over and over and expecting non corrupt results. Baltimore deserves what it gets. Dumb and Dumber.

Facing 30 years in prison? Yeah I'll believe that when I see it.

But it's about time someone in the corrupt City government was held accountable!

Do Brandon Scott next.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Facing 30 years in prison? Yeah I'll believe that when I see it.

But it's about time someone in the corrupt City government was held accountable!

Do Brandon Scott next.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    She'll get the Cuomo treatment. The big D in front of the name gets you the "stay out of jail" card.

Clearly the definition of insanity, voting for the same people over and over and expecting non corrupt results. Baltimore deserves what it gets. Dumb and Dumber.
    Lol this is right vs left foolishness. Who isn't corrupt?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Baltimore city has been ran by Democrats for decades.......it's been a dumpster fire forever. The only saving grace Baltimore ever had was Schaefer. The Delasandro's were as crooked as the letter "Z" and everyone knew it. They were taking kickbacks......it was common knowledge back then. If you wanted anything in Baltimore you had to go through that family. How do you think Nancy Pelosi got her start? Baltimore city is a product of their leadership. The school system is trash, the Inner Harbor is on life support. The sad part is......the worse part........the citizens of Baltimore keep electing the same crew over and over. Baltimore city deserves what they get. I would say it can't get any worse.....but I know better.

Blog Entries

Here's some of Mosby's work. You won't believe this story. UFB And you wonder why Baltimore is the way it is. Man torches ex-girlfriend's home; says plea deals like his send wrong message to Baltimore. She is a POS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ore/ar-AASGpMr

Here's some of Mosby's work. You won't believe this story. UFB And you wonder why Baltimore is the way it is. Man torches ex-girlfriend's home; says plea deals like his send wrong message to Baltimore. She is a POS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ore/ar-AASGpMr
    Jeez, even the guys benefitting from these stupid leftist/marxist sjw equity lunatics know it's wrong.

That's saying something.

Reminds me of the Groucho Marx line "I wouldn't join a club that would have me as a member".

I wouldn't want to live in a society that would put a homicidal piece of trash like myself back on the streets.

I mean this is remarkable. The guy understands the implications of policies that let people like him go and he knows it's f'd up.

Mosby responded today saying she will fight these charges and she is innocent. Wanna guess what else she said???

It's a politically and racially motivated indictment. Big surprise that she's calling them racist.

Seems like a pretty cut and dry case to me and I don't see where she has a defense. She clearly filled out paperwork to make it seem as though she lost her job lost her wages or had hours cut or could not work, none of which was even remotely true so that she could pull money out of her retirement for a rental property. She's defiant which I expected and it's disgraceful.