Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Lock her up

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,032
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I actually DO know about CRT. However, it's polarized and politicized. What it's about depends on where you look for the information.
    As someone who only knows it in a negative light, can you tell me what it is about?
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  2. #62

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    As someone who only knows it in a negative light, can you tell me what it is about?
    Good question, as I had the same one. Looking forward to someone like Terps weighing in w/his perspective.





  3. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    57,411
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Lock her up

    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  4. #64

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Lol I'm listening to this and I love that he's a classic preacher who takes a good 15 mins to introduce what he's gonna talk about while saying one word every 6 seconds lol. It means he's either coming with straight fire, or he's overcompensating for the fact that he has absolutely nothing lol. I've seen both way too many times in my life.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,032
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol I'm listening to this and I love that he's a classic preacher who takes a good 15 mins to introduce what he's gonna talk about while saying one word every 6 seconds lol. It means he's either coming with straight fire, or he's overcompensating for the fact that he has absolutely nothing lol. I've seen both way too many times in my life.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Itís his style.





  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,911

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol I honestly don't know. If I were to assume, it would be because they saw my Uncle further his education in Aerospace and get the NASA job. There weren't any opportunities like that in Jamaica. I'm gonna have to ask them forreal lol

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Why the "lol" when you hit the nail on the head even if you don't know it?

    This system, among many other things which are interrelated, provides the most and best opportunities for people BECAUSE OF OUR SYSTEM.

    You want to change that system to match the places that do not offer the variety and quality of opportunities because, well, I have no idea.

    The fact that many younger people have been indoctrinated to think socialism is so wonderful is troubling. It isn't a good thing.





  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,032
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I actually DO know about CRT. However, it's polarized and politicized. What it's about depends on where you look for the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    As someone who only knows it in a negative light, can you tell me what it is about?
    Bump....
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  8. #68

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Bump....
    Chirp chirp





  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    11,608

    Re: Lock her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Terp open borders is the number 1 socialist policy.
    Also the libertarian policy interestingly.

    Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->