Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 285
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Dirty Burnie
    Posts
    374

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Linderbaum and Hamilton are worth trading up for. I think I like andrew Booth jr as a fall back.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed.





  2. #50

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    I don’t think they have a shot at Hamilton. I am sure everyone single team in the teens are hoping he falls. We usually never move up in the first so I am sure someone would outbid us to move up, even if the opportunity presented itself.





  3. #51

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    I don’t think they have a shot at Hamilton. I am sure everyone single team in the teens are hoping he falls. We usually never move up in the first so I am sure someone would outbid us to move up, even if the opportunity presented itself.
    I seriously hope we don't move up in the first and give up a 3rd or something in order to do so. Moving up in the first is always very costly.





  4. #52

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvRaven View Post
    I seriously hope we don't move up in the first and give up a 3rd or something in order to do so. Moving up in the first is always very costly.
    The ravens have 10 picks. There is no way 10 players can make the ravens. Better to move up and grab the guy you target than miss out on him and have a pick later in the draft
    .





  5. #53

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The ravens have 10 picks. There is no way 10 players can make the ravens. Better to move up and grab the guy you target than miss out on him and have a pick later in the draft
    .
    I agree with this, but think it will apply more in the 2nd to 3rd round where trading up won't be quite as expensive. If you think there's a Cooper Kupp level difference maker, throw out the extra pick. But I'm not sure we can afford to give up a 2nd or 3rd to move up a couple picks in the 1st with all our needs





  6. #54

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The ravens have 10 picks. There is no way 10 players can make the ravens. Better to move up and grab the guy you target than miss out on him and have a pick later in the draft
    .
    I disagree. I think all of the 9 picks (1st round through the 4th) will make the team. There are a lot of old guys, Cap casualties, JAGs, and UPS drivers who will be long gone by the start of the season. The Ravens will have 9 of the top 140 or so college players available - that's 9 of all the available players in the 1st half of the 2022 draft. If they do it right that's going to be a tremendous infusion of talent - an almost once in a decade opportunity.





  7. #55

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    I think it will be a CB, the AFC is very strong in wr, and good Cb are not abundant





  8. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    3,556

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    I think it will be a CB, the AFC is very strong in wr, and good Cb are not abundant
    No doubt about it. Jamar Chase just altered the landscape of the AFC North. I don’t think I’m being overly dramatic. They need to improve pass rush, safeties and corners.





  9. #57

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    No doubt about it. Jamar Chase just altered the landscape of the AFC North. I don’t think I’m being overly dramatic. They need to improve pass rush, safeties and corners.

    chase, higgins, boyd, diggs, hill, kelce, johnson, claypool, thomas, thoney, evans, moore, berrios, jeudy, plenty of wr we'll face





  10. #58

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Fixed it for you:

    Pair Ojabo with Oweh and watch Wink have them both drop back into coverage, while Tavon and Chuck Clark rush the QB.
    Pain.





  11. Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    I think it will be a CB, the AFC is very strong in wr, and good Cb are not abundant
    Plus they are looking at that #31 pass defense rating mad as hell. They are looking at top five giving up the big play rating, mad as hell. They can address that with corner or they can get another pass rusher up front to try to offset it. The urgency is Bowser went down with an Achilles injury and just had surgery this morning. Hoping for a speedy recovery, but he will more than likely not be full go by camp.





  12. #60

    Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    I disagree. I think all of the 9 picks (1st round through the 4th) will make the team. There are a lot of old guys, Cap casualties, JAGs, and UPS drivers who will be long gone by the start of the season. The Ravens will have 9 of the top 140 or so college players available - that's 9 of all the available players in the 1st half of the 2022 draft. If they do it right that's going to be a tremendous infusion of talent - an almost once in a decade opportunity.
    Yes
    If xyz gets his eyes set on a player at say 10 and gives up two 3rds to move up 4 spots, or drafts a MLB in the first….🤬 . Just keep the 9. Stay pat. Draft positions of need, no reaches. Don’t outsmart that process. Solid players…a few more SEC guys..a few Alabama guys…less small conference guys…. Need to nail this draft. An almost once in a decade opportunity indeed.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->