Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast

Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Linderbaum is way more than a zone scheme center.
    '

I will take your word for it. But every piece film analysis I've accessed says he is a very, very good zone player but not a gap lineman at all.

We'll see what happens.
    "That's what."
    — She

2. Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    Hamilton is not going to go beyond jets in the 4, I have Giants with Leal and a cb.
    to jets with hamilton and a wr, and for the other teams I don't see ojabo as such a clear option, maybe washington but they will go OL.
    We'll see and I know Hamilton is pretty much a unicorn but draft history doesn't favor him honestly. The last Safety taken high was Derwin James and he was taken at 16.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Hamilton ain’t gonna be there.
    We need an edge rusher to help catch Burrows, a corner who can limit Chase and a tackle who can limit Watt. Seriously, the draft is that simple.
    I don't disagree about that.... You know the Bengals are going to try to improve that offensive line...
    And pulling some additional threats at wide receiver or tight end. But they're cheap I'm not sure how much they'll get done in one year

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I don't disagree about that.... You know the Bengals are going to try to improve that offensive line...
    And pulling some additional threats at wide receiver or tight end. But they're cheap I'm not sure how much they'll get done in one year

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Surprised to see Bucky Brooks letting Hamilton go to the Iggles at 15 and rhe Ravens take Linderbaum. His buddy and forMer scout buddy DJ has Hamilton the too overall talent on his draft board. There is no way in hell Ravens let Hamilton pass unless he posts a video of himself smoking heroin with a gas mask.

Blog Entries

Surprised to see Bucky Brooks letting Hamilton go to the Iggles at 15 and rhe Ravens take Linderbaum. His buddy and forMer scout buddy DJ has Hamilton the too overall talent on his draft board. There is no way in hell Ravens let Hamilton pass unless he posts a video of himself smoking heroin with a gas mask.
    That’s his 1.0. He will change it multiple times

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Best Player Available at a position of need.

Decosta isn’t the best drafter so I can see him fucking that up. I mean, he picked Hollywood over DK, AJ, Deebo, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Decosta isn’t the best drafter so I can see him fucking that up. I mean, he picked Hollywood over DK, AJ, Deebo, etc.
    People always seem to forget Lamar told EDC "get me hollywood or jerry jeudy next year."

lol

Let Ozzie make the pick in the first edc in second Ozzie In third and edc fourth.

Let harbs in the 6th round

10. Re: Your Plan for Round #1 of the Draft

I'm getting high on Jordan Davis at 14, a little NFL training and the boy is going to be unstoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Ravens ain’t taking a 290 lbs center over a safety rated by many as the best player in the draft. The thing is Bucky is wrong. Hamilton is getting nowhere close to 14. And you’re cherry picking. Everybody who has ever drafted has picks they want back. And the pick has not proven to be a mistake. Calling drafters stupid because of any pick that is generally successful is … stupid.

Ravens ain’t taking a 290 lbs center over a safety rated by many as the best player in the draft. The thing is Bucky is wrong. Hamilton is getting nowhere close to 14. And you’re cherry picking. Everybody who has ever drafted has picks they want back. And the pick has not proven to be a mistake. Calling drafters stupid because of any pick that is generally successful is … stupid.
    Kamalei Correa over Derrick Henry?

Everybody on this board wanted AJ over Hollywood. Maybe not DK and Deebo but definitely AJ Brown.