Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Get On The Makai Polk Train!!!!

I'm really rooting for this guy to make the team. Runs screens with the speed like Rashod Bateman. Makes great over the shoulder catches. Strong and has physicality. My favorite thing is he can take hits from defenders while holding on to the ball (the thing a receiver we traded to the Cardinals couldn't do against the Steelers in his final game). Lets go Makai Polk and welcome to the Baltimore Ravens!
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: Get On The Makai Polk Train!!!!

Friendship ended with Binjimen

Now Makai is my best friend

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post

Lol

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Let's bring Boller back and establish a Cal connection.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post

Nope! Binjimen Victor was already practicing with Lamar and Bateman. I'm looking to put together the right types of receivers for the Ravens to make a superbowl run. Players who are tough, strong and can score touchdowns in the redzone. Our team has had tiny receivers who are no match for big defensive backs. With a roster of Andrews, Kolar, Bateman, Victor, and Makai Polk there is no doubt we can do what we want on offense instead of struggling to score more than 9 points in a game.

Lets' bring this back so we can whine and complain instead of trying to move forward and look for real solutions:

The eye tells test tells me he’s a player but we always do this with undrafted WRs.

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Ugh…that is awful

Flock nation!! We found our new Tim white!

12. Re: Get On The Makai Polk Train!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Ugh…that is awful
    I'm so gonna miss that.