Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Re: Draft Pick #14 - maybe #13

Better not get rid of Ricard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How hard is it to find a bulldozing FB, or an OL who could convert to FB. Block, catch a few passes per year and run the ball a few times on short yardage situations. I like Ricard, but he's been hurt a lot and we need to save money somewhere. No team has done a better job of uncovering FB coming out of college than the Ravens have. And few teams even play a FB.

Quote Originally Posted by CTFan View Post
    How hard is it to find a bulldozing FB, or an OL who could convert to FB. Block, catch a few passes per year and run the ball a few times on short yardage situations. I like Ricard, but he's been hurt a lot and we need to save money somewhere. No team has done a better job of uncovering FB coming out of college than the Ravens have. And few teams even play a FB.
    I think you are selling Ricard short. If it was so easy every team would be doing what you suggest. Ricard is by all accounts a great teammate and he has put in the work to go from OL/DL to all pro FB.

Not only is he a key piece in the offensive cog, I'd say he is an almost must to resign.

If EDC is comfortable throwing stupid money at Wolfe...which he did and we got no return on investment...he better find the money for Ricard.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    Queen got demoted. If you want to call that improvement then so be it. But if you watch the film Queen still struggled up until the last game. He had a couple of good games sprinkled here and there but Queen misses a lot of tackles and struggles in open space. You sure you want to bank on that next season? The middle of the defense is going to have issues. I'm calling it now. Queen is not going to be the next Mosley. I just rather have a player that you know can be the starter for the next 10 years. Easier said than done but I'm not sold on Queen even getting his 5th year option picked up.
    Queen got moved to his more natural OLB spot. He's still the starter and was much, much better on the edge than he was in the middle.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock