Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Time For A Coaching Change

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I got news for for some of you. There is not going to be one fucking change of coaching at the top.
    My one hope is that Lamar's mother sees that Roman is a hindrance to Lamar's progress and makes it part of the contract extension negotiations.

I doubt that it happens - but I can hope

We could shave a bulldog, put it in a Ravens jersey and see if Roman gets the blame when it bites Bisciotti. We've got to try every angle to get him out of there.

Quote Originally Posted by mparis6345 View Post
    For them to do what I want I'd have to be Bischotti. Unfortunately I'm not him so they won't do what I want. But by circling the wagons and making no change whatsoever is insane. GRO is washed and needs to go. The ST and Con coach has to be held accountable for the mass injuries.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    The conditioning coaches are the reason Dobbins had his leg hyperextended in game? The reason Peters and Edwards blew out their knees without contact? The reason why Wolfe, with a history of back injuries hurt his back? The STC coach is the reason Stanley and Boyle suffered catastrophic injuries last season and couldn't recover? The reason Lamar got an ankle sprain is because of the STC? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Drake View Post
    The conditioning coaches are the reason Dobbins had his leg hyperextended in game? The reason Peters and Edwards blew out their knees without contact? The reason why Wolfe, with a history of back injuries hurt his back? The STC coach is the reason Stanley and Boyle suffered catastrophic injuries last season and couldn't recover? The reason Lamar got an ankle sprain is because of the STC? Come on.
    He cannot be responsible for them all but there is more to it then just bad luck

no way no how this many guys have injuries by sheer coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy View Post
    What the hell does the Rooney Rule have to do with anything?
    All I’m saying is that coaching changes are complex and many factors and outside pressures come into play. It’s best to stay the course if you have a proven winner.

Blog Entries

The Packers?

Lol

Let’s see what Matt LaFleur does without a HOF QB. The Packers are maybe a 6-8 win team without Rodgers.

Jordan Love is 2-3 as a starter and hasn’t been impressive at all.

John Harbaugh had this team with damn near 30 people on IR and practice squad guys starting at multiple positions, no star QB for most of the season, decimated RB’s, and the list goes on. And yet, the Ravens were still alive for the playoffs right up until overtime of the last game of the season.

We don’t need a coaching change. We need our damn starters back.

The only change I think I would be interested in doing is letting Roman go and promoting Tee Martin to OC. That’s it.

I’d be shocked if there were any significant coaching changes coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

We could theoretically trade Harbs for a first rounder right? I'm pretty sure it's been done before.

Blog Entries

Oh, btw, on the flip side, the Ravens I think were around 6 points away from this being a 13 win season.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    I love how things become stupid coaching decisions based on the outcome. He goes for it on 4th and 2 in Seattle or 4 and 1 in KC successfully and he's a great coach. Go for the win against Pittsburgh and Green Bay instead of a tie but fail and it's stupid. Meanwhile, those that think Baltimore was beating Ben and Rodgers in OT just watched Baltimore lose to Ben in OT and will STILL critique the man

Nail meet hammer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    At least Brian Billick had an excuse in the worst quarterback in Ravens history. It still didn't save his job.
    Billick had a lot of injuries that year also. The thing that did Billick in was that we had a veteran locker room and he lost the locker room. Harbaugh doesn't appear to have lost the locker room. Roman seems to have lost the offense, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Oh, btw, on the flip side, the Ravens I think were around 6 points away from this being a 13 win season.

I just made that point but the board whiners wanna whine . They want someone to blame.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    My one hope is that Lamar's mother sees that Roman is a hindrance to Lamar's progress and makes it part of the contract extension negotiations.

I doubt that it happens - but I can hope
    I don't think Lamar's mom is negotiating his contract. She is his business manager not his agent. Lamar, I think, handles that part himself. He negotiated his rookie deal without her. Things can change but based on Lamar's past comments that isn't really her role.