Blog Entries

Is there anyone more out of touch with reality and unlikable than Kamala Harris

No wonder her approval rating is hovering around 25% on a good day. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...tweet-n2601426

Re: Is there anyone more out of touch with reality and unlikable than Kamala Harris

Absolutely not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: Is there anyone more out of touch with reality and unlikable than Kamala Harris

She's in charge of our borders and this is an absolute disaster. Millions of illegal immigrants flooding in with Covid, Drug and human smugglers, Gangs, etc. Looking like a Third World Country. Word is they're being flown overnight to settle in swing states and all they know is to vote "D".

Never thought anyone could have a negative IQ, but there's always Alexandria "Occasional Cortex'

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Manhattan's new DA asks Kamala to hold his beer.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No wonder her approval rating is hovering around 25% on a good day. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...tweet-n2601426
    No surprise. After all, she rose up the ranks of her career by sucking Willie Brown's brown willie.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Manhattan's new DA asks Kamala to hold his beer.
    Where have I heard this crap before?

Oh right...Baltimore! Marilyn Mosby said the same exact shit! I wonder where they both got their script from? Hmm...

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

This isn't just stupidity. I mean she's an idiot, don't get me wrong, but it's all quite intentional and following the script.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Well, AOC thinks I want to give her a ride on the Darb Express to O-Town. That's a complete seperation from reality.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Lol I would contend that Marjorie Taylor Greene is just as out of touch with reality if not more lolol

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bandc; 01-08-2022 at 08:53 PM.