Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

Has anyone down here tried hiring/trining snd managing a team of low end, minimum wage type workers that “need a living wage” recently?

When you do, you would understand they couldn’t take care of themselves even if they had a living wage. They can barely be bothered to show up to work occasionally and basically never counts on to actually do their job. 14 year olds make better workers than most young adults swimming in the shallow end of the job pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

The answer to all this is UBI and no production. Why produce when we can just get cheap shit from China?
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Start new preposterous thread

Get trounced

Disappear

Return with new preposterous thread

Get trounced

Disappear

Return with new preposterous thread

Wash

Rinse

Repeat
    Of course you have nothing of substance to say

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    The answer to all this is UBI and no production. Why produce when we can just get cheap shit from China?
    Because you'll end up with a service economy laced with low paying dead end jobs that nobody wants.

Where does the money come from if we produce nothing and no one works?

Also, I hope computers and robots continue to take the dead end jobs no one wants.
    Being “poor” in the 21st century America is the best version of “poor” in history. That will no longer be the case when we don’t need low end workers. They will reap what they are sowing now.

Hopefully this all happens before the middle class disappears…. Once again, that is the goal of the left, to create a needy subservient populace.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Agreed. Too many on this forum think that the Republican Party is coming to save them. Newsflash - it ain't. They'll be told to eat cake just like the rest of us.
    That's the crazy part. It's still incredible to me that folks on the right still think Trump was some sort of outsider. He was not lol

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Has anyone down here tried hiring/trining snd managing a team of low end, minimum wage type workers that “need a living wage” recently?

When you do, you would understand they couldn’t take care of themselves even if they had a living wage. They can barely be bothered to show up to work occasionally and basically never counts on to actually do their job. 14 year olds make better workers than most young adults swimming in the shallow end of the job pool.

How are these corporations making billions and billions every year with no one showing up to work. Please explain that one to me.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Of course you have nothing of substance to say

I did in your previous thread, Forrest. You replied to none of it.

WASH

RINSE

REPEAT

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Because you'll end up with a service economy laced with low paying dead end jobs that nobody wants.
    A lot of "dead end jobs" you can move up thru the ranks mainly by obtaining managerial positions or even in the restaurant businesses certain positions pay more ie cooks making more than dishwashers or carpenters making more than laborers.. Also places like McDonalds and Chick Fil A have scholarship offers. It's all about self worth. Please don't tell me you think it's better for Uncle Sam to use taxpayer dollars to provide income which creates *drum roll*dependency.

Where does the money come from if we produce nothing and no one works?

Also, I hope computers and robots continue to take the dead end jobs no one wants.
    Being “poor” in the 21st century America is the best version of “poor” in history. That will no longer be the case when we don’t need low end workers. They will reap what they are sowing now.

Hopefully this all happens before the middle class disappears…. Once again, that is the goal of the left, to create a needy subservient populace.

bandc believes in UBI as the fix for poverty. The poor is going to be in a lot of shit when the govt can't take no more money but Bernie loves him some breadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    That's the crazy part. It's still incredible to me that folks on the right still think Trump was some sort of outsider. He was not lol

Then explain all the bullshit he had to go through.

A lot of "dead end jobs" you can move up thru the ranks mainly by obtaining managerial positions or even in the restaurant businesses certain positions pay more ie cooks making more than dishwashers or carpenters making more than laborers.. Also places like McDonalds and Chick Fil A have scholarship offers. It's all about self worth. Please don't tell me you think it's better for Uncle Sam to use taxpayer dollars to provide income which creates *drum roll*dependency.

bandc believes in UBI as the fix for poverty. The poor is going to be in a lot of shit when the govt can't take no more money but Bernie loves him some breadlines.
    Dead end jobs like McDonalds?
    I sold a car to an Eastern European immigrant that started flipping burgers, and within 6 years moved up to cashier, shift manager, general manager, district manager and regional VP..: well into 6 figures. Quite the dead end job. But it takes hard work, that’s what people that call them dead end jobs are not willing to do. People at the bottom of the income ladder stay there because of their attitude and nothing else.

UBI will male poverty much worse, it’s obvious to anyone who understands math and economics. It will only make the wealthy even more so and truly stratify their ruling class and peasants.

Dead end jobs like McDonalds?
    I sold a car to an Eastern European immigrant that started flipping burgers, and within 6 years moved up to cashier, shift manager, general manager, district manager and regional VP..: well into 6 figures. Quite the dead end job. But it takes hard work, that’s what people that call them dead end jobs are not willing to do. People at the bottom of the income ladder stay there because of their attitude and nothing else.

UBI will male poverty much worse, it’s obvious to anyone who understands math and economics. It will only make the wealthy even more so and truly stratify their ruling class and peasants.

The American dream done right.