Page 1 of 17 123 ... LastLast

The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/co...m_source=share

Take a gander at this 2 minute clip and just look at the contempt for the working class that capitalism has allowed to fester in this country.

The sad thing is, the wealthy in this country will still have cheerleaders like you all wave pompoms for them as they continue to consolidate every sector in this country, use their money to buy out and censor any dissenting opinion on any and every platform, and completely buy out the government.

Never forget that the ultimate goal is "you'll own nothing, and you'll love it"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

Most of the contempt for the working class these days is coming from the left.

Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is the problem. You're still programmed to see this as a left/right issue as opposed to a class issue. Deprogram yourself buddy.

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it" - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The working class is currently destroying the economy sitting at home and causing hyper-inflation by throwing off supply/demand for basic jobs while robbing the middle class of their due raises for hard work because no one will simply show up for bottom end jobs. All caused by the massive expansion of the welfare state in the wake of the pandemic. All planned by the left: This is a successful attempt to assassinate the middle class, and the sad part is, that liberal middle classes are cheering it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The working class is currently destroying the economy sitting at home and causing hyper-inflation by throwing off supply/demand for basic jobs while robbing the middle class of their due raises for hard work because no one will simply show up for bottom end jobs. All caused by the massive expansion of the welfare state in the wake of the pandemic. All planned by the left: This is a successful attempt to assassinate the middle class, and the sad part is, that liberal middle classes are cheering it on.

The working class is destroying the economy???? Lmaooooooo.....you are a world class, olympic level boot licker my friend.

People are fighting for living wages and you call it destroying the economy. Incredible.

I hope that you'll always remember that too the ruling class, you're a dog that needs to be obedient at all times. Otherwise, they have no use for you.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Start new preposterous thread

Get trounced

Disappear

Return with new preposterous thread

Get trounced

Disappear

Return with new preposterous thread

Wash

Rinse

Repeat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is the problem. You're still programmed to see this as a left/right issue as opposed to a class issue. Deprogram yourself buddy.

"It's a big club, and you ain't in it" - George Carlin

Agreed. Too many on this forum think that the Republican Party is coming to save them. Newsflash - it ain't. They'll be told to eat cake just like the rest of us.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

I hope that you'll always remember that too the ruling class, you're a dog that needs to be obedient at all times. Otherwise, they have no use for you.

I read somewhere that more than 33% of Americans lack critical thinking skills. I think they all reside down here at this forum.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Agreed. Too many on this forum think that the Republican Party is coming to save them. Newsflash - it ain't. They'll be told to eat cake just like the rest of us.
    I don’t know anyone who thinks that. They’re just the other side of the same coin.

Blog Entries

Says the guy who fails for every racist crap there is.

You’re a hamster in a wheel and don’t even see it.