Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast
Results 181 to 192 of 195
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    No you're trying to redefine the legal meaning of socialism to fit what you want it to fit. If the government provides healthcare, it's socialism, but if it provides education or roads, it's suddenly not. All of those things are in place because of tax payer money. Tax paying citizens can choose if and how much to collectively find these things.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    The government doesn’t provide anything.





  2. #182

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The government doesn’t provide anything.
    And it would be the EXACT SAME with Medicare for All. The government only pays the bill. You go to the exact same hospital or doctor you'd always go to.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    13,359

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    And it would be the EXACT SAME with Medicare for All. The government only pays the bill. You go to the exact same hospital or doctor you'd always go to.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Why settle for Medicare ? If we’re gonna have Big Brother Healthcare…I want the same plan that Congress has. Medicare sucks. The VA sucks. But what the Congress and Senate have…now that’s the Platinum Plan !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    And it would be the EXACT SAME with Medicare for All. The government only pays the bill. You go to the exact same hospital or doctor you'd always go to.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    That's not what he meant. Does a government have any responsibility? Why is it even there? Apparantly to you if they do something it's socialism. Get it.

    Read the 18 enumerative powers. I don't think you know them. This is what they're delegated to do. The rest is 10th amendment which means states control. Education being one if they want public ed. Roads is commerce which is one of the 18 powers created by the founders. So educatiuon federally provided is socialism imo. Roads is 100% not. Who taught you that all govt provision is socialism?????
    I don't know a lot but I know a little





  5. #185
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    And it would be the EXACT SAME with Medicare for All. The government only pays the bill. You go to the exact same hospital or doctor you'd always go to.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    The government doesn't have any money they don't first take from someone else.

    If you want to you can write the US Treasury a check to help contribute to this cause you're so for. No need to wait for a tax bill...
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  6. #186
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,832
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Why settle for Medicare ? If we’re gonna have Big Brother Healthcare…I want the same plan that Congress has. Medicare sucks. The VA sucks. But what the Congress and Senate have…now that’s the Platinum Plan !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lax - Congress should be forced to enroll in Obamacare. I still can't believe they are not randomly drug tested like I was when I worked for the Federal Government. Pisses me off to no end.





  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    13,359

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lax - Congress should be forced to enroll in Obamacare. I still can't believe they are not randomly drug tested like I was when I worked for the Federal Government. Pisses me off to no end.
    I feel ya. I’ve been randomed for the last 30 yrs almost.

    I can’t believe they get waaayyy better care than our servicemen and women! Like wTAF??! It’s like they say “here kid …go get your ass blown up and your head messed up so I can get rich and I’ll give you the crappiest HEalthcare I can find….mean while I’ll get the absolute best coverage YOUR money can buy simply for being elected. “.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #188
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,832
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I feel ya. I’ve been randomed for the last 30 yrs almost.

    I can’t believe they get waaayyy better care than our servicemen and women! Like wTAF??! It’s like they say “here kid …go get your ass blown up and your head messed up so I can get rich and I’ll give you the crappiest HEalthcare I can find….mean while I’ll get the absolute best coverage YOUR money can buy simply for being elected. “.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's why they cheat, lie and steal to get there. It's a good job if you can get in the crooked dirty door.





  9. #189
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,911

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    No you're trying to redefine the legal meaning of socialism to fit what you want it to fit. If the government provides healthcare, it's socialism, but if it provides education or roads, it's suddenly not. All of those things are in place because of tax payer money. Tax paying citizens can choose if and how much to collectively find these things.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Government single payer would be a TAKE OVER of health care, not just providing it for some in need. Public education, if you read my previous post, should be abolished. Roads are not socialism, it is a necessary government function.

    You are the one redefining socialism pretending everything government does is socialism. That's pure nonsense. Government has some necessary functions like roads, policing, defense, and other enumerated powers in the Constitution.

    Only an anarchist would say government has no role. You are trying to redefine those not wanting socialism as wanting anarchy.

    Read a book not written by a Marxist.





  10. #190

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Sound like anyone?





    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  11. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Overlea, MD
    Posts
    4,904

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Sound like anyone?





    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    That's because everything the Left stands for is fraudulent. Their entire ideology is a scam. They benefit and thrive in the United States while constantly bashing it, claiming it's the most racist country. Yet none of them leave it. In fact, millions of people around the world are trying to enter the US, either legally through proper channels, or illegally through the southern border. How many have actually left the country? Madonna? Tom Hanks? I think those 2 left to escape justice anyway. Good riddance to them both.


    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk





  12. #192
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,911

    Re: The quiet part is said out loud.....we're animals in this capitalistic country

    Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    That's because everything the Left stands for is fraudulent. Their entire ideology is a scam. They benefit and thrive in the United States while constantly bashing it, claiming it's the most racist country. Yet none of them leave it. In fact, millions of people around the world are trying to enter the US, either legally through proper channels, or illegally through the southern border. How many have actually left the country? Madonna? Tom Hanks? I think those 2 left to escape justice anyway. Good riddance to them both.


    Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    And the VAST majority of them are people of color.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->