Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Let’s go Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I told my wife that guy will be lucky if he doesn't end up in the Gulag. At the very least he's getting audited for the next three years.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It's somewhat frightening that many of us here are even thinking that way.

I'm all over that articles comment thread getting flamed like mad right now ha ha.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    You and I think alike. I was wondering when I saw what terrorist watch or cancel list that guy ended up on due to that prank.

Liberals/Democrats/the left absolutely HATE HATE HATE "Let's Go Brandon".

The liberal deflection/rationalization online when discussing or confronted with "Let's go Brandon" is usually of one of the following varities:

1. "Trumpers are so stupid, I would just say Fuck Trump if that's what I wanted to say"
    2. "That's SOOOOO RACIST!!!!!"
    3. That's Hate Speech!!!!!
    4. Those "Trumpers" are so VULGAR and disgusting.
    5. They think they are being so clever hiding a vulgarity in that stupid chant blah blah...etc...

They don't get that the people that chant it understand it works on so many levels... primarily it's a big F U to the gaslighting press but it is also of course a FU to FJB.
    If Garland believes parents who want to be involved in what their kids are taught in school are domestic terrorists, who knows what he'll classify this guy as. Is the daughter your talking about the swimmer and if so, what she think about the he/she that's been dominating the competition?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    If Garland believes parents who want to be involved in what their kids are taught in school are domestic terrorists, who knows what he'll classify this guy as. Is the daughter your talking about the swimmer and if so, what she think about the he/she that's been dominating the competition?
    Neither of the swimmers. It's my drama kid. She was the "starting QB" of drama for 4 years with leads in all her shows. She has a great voice and is a great actress and great student. Shes just is trying to please the wrong people. Her clique in high school was pretty liberal with one girl shaving her head in College and going with gender neutral pronouns.... I feel sorry for that kids Dad. I think she'll be fine. I'm hoping she meets a guy that is way right of her and suddenly realizes that lefty men aren't for her. Worst case scenario is I end up with a "meat head" son in law and never want to go visit her.

She's always been a hypochondriac and that mixed with covid group think has made her a real kill joy during this pandemic.

I think a lot of people are scared for no reason. The tide is monumentally turning. I live in the wannabe liberal Mecca of Seattle (well work their live in the boonies), and these liberals are figuring it out. I’ve seen with my own eyes two liberals getting their ass beat for talking to people in real
    Life like they do on the internet. I haven’t worn a mask in 4 months and never will again, and yet no stores stop people, nobody even asks anymore. And half the people here are like that. Brandon is turning the country the right direction as ironic as that is.

That's rich

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I think a lot of people are scared for no reason. The tide is monumentally turning. I live in the wannabe liberal Mecca of Seattle (well work their live in the boonies), and these liberals are figuring it out. I’ve seen with my own eyes two liberals getting their ass beat for talking to people in real
    Life like they do on the internet. I haven’t worn a mask in 4 months and never will again, and yet no stores stop people, nobody even asks anymore. And half the people here are like that. Brandon is turning the country the right direction as ironic as that is.
    Eh. I'll wear a mask if a business wants you to. Who am I to tell them how to run their business? If it bothers me, there are other stores. Minor inconvenience though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Wow they are thin skinned on that ABC disqus forum, lol. Half my posts are removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Eh. I'll wear a mask if a business wants you to. Who am I to tell them how to run their business? If it bothers me, there are other stores. Minor inconvenience though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    Oh absolutely. If I was asked to leave I would leave, no questions asked. As you said there are other places, but I feel like ALMOST everyone hates Kamala Harris’ and the squad mandates so businesses have gone the route of not saying anything and saying.” We posted signs so what else can we do?”

Oh absolutely. If I was asked to leave I would leave, no questions asked. As you said there are other places, but I feel like ALMOST everyone hates Kamala Harris’ and the squad mandates so businesses have gone the route of not saying anything and saying.” We posted signs so what else can we do?”
    This is annoying as hell. There is no "Kamala Harris and the squad"

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is annoying as hell. There is no "Kamala Harris and the squad"

Well then stay annoyed, because not only do they call themselves that, Kamal Harris is in fact a real person, and they are all universally recognized as what I called them… But hey if they in fact don’t exist then that will be your little secret.

Well then stay annoyed, because not only do they call themselves that, Kamal Harris is in fact a real person, and they are all universally recognized as what I called them… But hey if they in fact don’t exist then that will be your little secret.
    You misunderstood my comment. I didn't mean that they don't exist. I meant that it's basically like saying "Mick Jagger and the Beatles."

Just because they are both musicians, it doesn't mean they're in the same group. Kamala Harris politics and the squads politics are completely different.

Seriously, who the fuck is thia Brandon guy?

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart