Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Let’s go Brandon

Re: Let’s go Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is awesome.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Speaking of Brandon I have some good news for you guys.

I have 3 kids. The oldest I think I've said is a fairly indoctrinated little leftist. I'm hoping she outgrows it but I think the "rule followers" are easier for them to snare.

Both her and her sister hate Joe Biden with my middle child saying she thought he was "evil". They told me today that one of our neighbor kids that is their peer, very liberal young woman, is posting all kinds of anti-Joe hate online ha ha.

The good news is everyone hates Brandon and thinks he's a deranged and evil turd....

The bad news is thought they think Brandon is a turd I don't know who they would praise and I'm afraid to ask.

I don't think there is anyway in hell FJB gets elected again.

Point is NO ONE likes that guy.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 12-24-2021 at 04:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The funniest thin is Biden agreeing and repeating it. Funny and sad at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The funniest thin is Biden agreeing and repeating it. Funny and sad at the same time.
    Hey man, that's elder abuse!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Hey man, that's elder abuse!
    What do you bet AG Garland traced his phone # and had a SWAT team storming the guy's house like the scene in Christmas Vacation.

Speaking of Brandon I have some good news for you guys.

I have 3 kids. The oldest I think I've said is a fairly indoctrinated little leftist. I'm hoping she outgrows it but I think the "rule followers" are easier for them to snare.

Both her and her sister hate Joe Biden with my middle child saying she thought he was "evil". They told me today that one of our neighbor kids that is their peer, very liberal young woman, is posting all kinds of anti-Joe hate online ha ha.

The good news is everyone hates Brandon and thinks he's a deranged and evil turd....

The bad news is thought they think Brandon is a turd I don't know who they would praise and I'm afraid to ask.

I don't think there is anyway in hell FJB gets elected again.

Point is NO ONE likes that guy.
    Tell me your kid is a Bernie bro! It would warm my heart

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

What do you bet AG Garland traced his phone # and had a SWAT team storming the guy's house like the scene in Christmas Vacation.
    Lol that's the slightly scary part. If Biden was asking if he was located in Oregon to send the drone strike, then dude is in some serious stuff.

You and I think alike. I was wondering when I saw what terrorist watch or cancel list that guy ended up on due to that prank.

Liberals/Democrats/the left absolutely HATE HATE HATE "Let's Go Brandon".

The liberal deflection/rationalization online when discussing or confronted with "Let's go Brandon" is usually of one of the following varities:

1. "Trumpers are so stupid, I would just say Fuck Trump if that's what I wanted to say"
    2. "That's SOOOOO RACIST!!!!!"
    3. That's Hate Speech!!!!!
    4. Those "Trumpers" are so VULGAR and disgusting.
    5. They think they are being so clever hiding a vulgarity in that stupid chant blah blah...etc...

They don't get that the people that chant it understand it works on so many levels... primarily it's a big F U to the gaslighting press but it is also of course a FU to FJB.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Tell me your kid is a Bernie bro! It would warm my heart

I don't know what she is but if you were chilling in the park and pulled your mask down she would probably mask shame you. My fear is she is whatever makes her fit in the best and tightest with her liberal minded friends.

You and I think alike. I was wondering when I saw what terrorist watch or cancel list that guy ended up on due to that prank.

Liberals/Democrats/the left absolutely HATE HATE HATE "Let's Go Brandon".

The liberal deflection/rationalization online when discussing or confronted with "Let's go Brandon" is usually of one of the following varities:

1. "Trumpers are so stupid, I would just say Fuck Trump if that's what I wanted to say"
    2. "That's SOOOOO RACIST!!!!!"
    3. That's Hate Speech!!!!!
    4. Those "Trumpers" are so VULGAR and disgusting.
    5. They think they are being so clever hiding a vulgarity in that stupid chant blah blah...etc...

They don't get that the people that chant it understand it works on so many levels... primarily it's a big F U to the gaslighting press but it is also of course a FU to FJB.
    What did I tell you.

Fucking pathetic and predictable.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fath...ry?id=81934506

I hope that prank guy is ruining this reporters Christmas just a little bit.

What did I tell you.

Fucking pathetic and predictable.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fath...ry?id=81934506

I hope that prank guy is ruining this reporters Christmas just a little bit.
    I told my wife that guy will be lucky if he doesn't end up in the Gulag. At the very least he's getting audited for the next three years.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk