Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 37 to 44 of 44
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,151

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    "I'm sick of all this shit" is the only medical condition required.







  2. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    4,151

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    When the masking indoors except for eating & drinking was 1st allowed, a friend of mine and his wife went to visit a brewery in Hampden they'd heard about. He was enjoying the beers and wanted to try another. He got up from the table and took a step away before putting on his mask. He walked up to order another beer. The beertender then gave him a raft of $hit for not putting his mask on right away. They haven't gone back.





  3. #39

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    When the masking indoors except for eating & drinking was 1st allowed, a friend of mine and his wife went to visit a brewery in Hampden they'd heard about. He was enjoying the beers and wanted to try another. He got up from the table and took a step away before putting on his mask. He walked up to order another beer. The beertender then gave him a raft of $hit for not putting his mask on right away. They haven't gone back.
    I have no problem with the beertender pointing out something like this but with these sorts of things tone matters. Their is a hierarchy of what I think is valid and acceptable reasons for a business behaving that way starting with not wanting to get shut down. If the guy is just a virtue signalling Covid Karen then not going back after is appropriate.

    It's so easy to simply forget the mask thing sometimes. That doesn't warrant an angry nannying from a place you are trying to give your money to.





  4. #40

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I have no problem with the beertender pointing out something like this but with these sorts of things tone matters. Their is a hierarchy of what I think is valid and acceptable reasons for a business behaving that way starting with not wanting to get shut down. If the guy is just a virtue signalling Covid Karen then not going back after is appropriate.

    It's so easy to simply forget the mask thing sometimes. That doesn't warrant an angry nannying from a place you are trying to give your money to.
    I think this pandemic has been good in a lot of ways, but to get more into the current topic, I believe this is going to end up being a boom for all of the small businesses that are left. Now granted Joe Biden tried to kill every single one that he could, and he succeeded unfortunately in doing a lot of damage to small mom and pop shops, that said those salty ones that made it, are going to come out of this better off in my opinion. Some of the first people to absolutely shine Joe BidenĎs madness or small business owners, and there is a small grocery store close to where Iím at that doesnít carry everything I need, but will supply the majority of it and they do it at a higher price. I have now decided that I am more than OK with paying that higher price for the small businesses, instead of these corporate kiss asses.





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    7,212
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    The sad part is that Joe Biden is an honorable man, a family man, a religious man, whom you right-wingers would love if only he had an R after his name.

    Instead, you worship a thrice-married, vulgar, draft-dodging, con-artist, would-be dictator Trump. This tells you all you need to know about how pathetic and desperate the right wing has become in the USA.





  6. #42

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The sad part is that Joe Biden is an honorable man, a family man, a religious man, whom you right-wingers would love if only he had an R after his name.

    Instead, you worship a thrice-married, vulgar, draft-dodging, con-artist, would-be dictator Trump. This tells you all you need to know about how pathetic and desperate the right wing has become in the USA.
    My God they do exist! Glad you're happy.





  7. #43

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The sad part is that Joe Biden is an honorable man, a family man, a religious man, whom you right-wingers would love if only he had an R after his name.

    Instead, you worship a thrice-married, vulgar, draft-dodging, con-artist, would-be dictator Trump. This tells you all you need to know about how pathetic and desperate the right wing has become in the USA.
    I think this is a projection of what Joe Biden is. I'm at the beach today and not far from his house and if he for some reason drove or walked by and said hello I'd wish him well and tell him I'm praying for him. Unless the Brandon thing came out in a Freudian slip that's what would happen. I have met many pols through my wife's job and have been polite to them all.

    That being said I think you are ascribing attributes to JB that don't exist. He and his brothers and sons are the epitome of everything wrong with pols in this country and influence peddling etc.. I feel like you must be either a sock puppet or horribly deranged to attribute such virtue to JB and his family





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Letís go Brandon

    Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    The sad part is that Joe Biden is an honorable man, a family man, a religious man, whom you right-wingers would love if only he had an R after his name.

    Instead, you worship a thrice-married, vulgar, draft-dodging, con-artist, would-be dictator Trump. This tells you all you need to know about how pathetic and desperate the right wing has become in the USA.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->