Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Once again, congrats to the GOP

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    With regards to the rich, at this point I don't think there's any doubt in people's minds that rich folks are to blame for where we're at as a country. No one needed Bernie to see that large corporations have systematically bought out this country whether it be mandates through big pharma or censorship by YouTube, MSM, Bezos and the Washington Post, etc....

There's been a groundswell of people fighting back and calling out the massive greed and inequity in law. The Reddit GME situation highlighted how the rich have rigged the stock market in their favor. Certain subreddits have almost singlehandedly forced companies like John Deere and Kelloggs to bend the knee to their respective worker unions.

Bernie wasn't needed for folks to recognize this. It's simply that the rich in this country have become so brazen with their lawlessness, that a figure like Bernie then becomes possible, not the other way around.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I think the overwhelming majority of this is bullshit. Politicians are to blame for lawlessness. It is their corruption that has allowed things like the Sherman Anti-trust act to become a history lesson. If they had done the jobs they were elected to do this is a non issue.

There is nothing wrong with rich people and they deserve that money in most cases, their is no point in stealing from them because you screwed your life up.

The 3 things that have harmed this country the most in order are:

Politicians
    Education
    Media.

Those three things are more culpable for Americas decline than rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This has been the first democratic rulership that I've been fully cognizant of since I was in middle school/high school during Obama's years. I was drinking Capri Sun's and just learned how to tie my shoes so I didn't know anything.

I really hated the current democrats in office but the depths to which they're practically begging to lose all of their seats has me honestly quite astonished. Like, I knew none of them actually cared about any type of democratic policy, but to not be able to pass A SINGLE PIECE OF LEFTY LEGISLATION is truly at a new level of IDGAF. No marijuana reform, no police reform, no infrastructure reform, no environmental reform, absolutely nothing from the BBB bill, no student debt relief, no healthcare reform whatsoever, yet they somehow have the political will to pass a > $700 billion military budget and completely sell out to big pharma in ways we haven't seen since Obama sold out to Wall Street.

I truly believe the vast majority of my adult life will be spent in Republican rulership simply for this fact alone. We're in the she of social media and millennials/gen Z have full view of everything administration's do. We're no longer limited to having to watch cheerleading channels like MSNBC slobber over the DNC like previous generations did. If it wasn't apparent during the Obama administration, it should be fully apparent now that the GOP does at least a quarter of what they say they'll do while DNC could give a rat's behind about anything we care about.

The great Joe Biden/Manchin presidency

We won’t see another Republican President in our lifetime in office, Mark my words. We’re under Democratic control for the rest of our days. The Dems will win in a landslide next year and in 2024. I don’t plan on voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    We won’t see another Republican President in our lifetime in office, Mark my words. We’re under Democratic control for the rest of our days. The Dems will win in a landslide next year and in 2024. I don’t plan on voting.
    Impossible. Democrats (as usual) delivered on absolutely nothing and have also turned whatever GOP support they had, they've completely alienated it with unconstitutional mandates.

The only hope I see is for someone like Nina Turner to run on actual populist agenda and rally the left. Outside of her, there is literally no hope.