Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 216
  1. #49

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Bro I'm not denying that Baltimore and other inner cities aren't filled with criminals, but what I am saying is that the percentage of criminals in congress and boardrooms across the U.S. when compared to inner cities is just about the same. Yet only one side consistently sees the inside of jail cells. That's a problem.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    I don't think you have a systemic racism problem there... I think you have a greasy corrupt out of control big government problem.

    And it knows no color.

    Just about every major city in the country is run by black politicos.

    And they're all on the take.

    The difference between you an I... is that I'd like to see them all in jail... not just the ones of a particular color





  2. #50

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Bro I'm not denying that Baltimore and other inner cities aren't filled with criminals, but what I am saying is that the percentage of criminals in congress and boardrooms across the U.S. when compared to inner cities is just about the same. Yet only one side consistently sees the inside of jail cells. That's a problem.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I agree with you 100% about Congress and politics. I'm pretty sure Killary is responsible for more deaths than the Bloods and Crips combined. I was wrong about what I said about the NFL and NBA because I think congress has more criminals than both.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  3. #51

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Speaking of corrupt lawmakers:

    ĎWeíre a Free Marketí: Nancy Pelosi Rejects Ban on Lawmakers, Spouses Trading Individual Stocks https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...vidual-stocks/

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  4. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,943

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    What I said is 100% true and it has nothing to do with color. It's a fact. Soldiers and cops aren't trained to look at race or color. They are trying to stay alive. Anyone that is or was a soldier or cop will tell you this.

    If a black man is walking down the street wearing a suit and tie and a white guy is walking down the street dressing with his baggy pants down around his thighs showing his ass, with neck tats and a wife beater, my ass isn't even looking twice at the guy in a suit and tie. Neither will a cop.

    When people dress like drug dealers and gang bangers they should expect for people to look twice and be wary. It's called survival instinct and goes back to the beginning of life on earth. Any animal learns quickly and develops survival instincts by avoiding what is most likely to kill them.

    As for white kids not getting looked at suspiciously, that's bullshit. When a kid is dressing in goth or wearing a long black duster or trenchcoat you can be damn sure people are thinking school shooter. It's stereotyped all the time. You just refuse to see it.



    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    40+ years ago my quite white cousin was wearing a leather jacket and walked into a 7-11. He went up to the counter to pay and reached into the jacket's breast pocket to get his wallet out when two cops immediately drew their weapons, put his hands on the counter and frisked him. He was fairly muscular but not overly so and often had a bit of a beard. He looked like a biker and I guess also like a felon, though not to me since I knew him to be a quite gentle soul and kind person. He died 22 years ago I am do miss him. Sorry my mind went down that path but I recall that story often when people get up in arms about profiling. It happens to white guys too.
    Last edited by Greg; 12-16-2021 at 11:41 PM.





  5. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    9,943

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is the problem!!!! Pretty much everyone tied to Geoffrey Epstien wore suits and ties everywhere they went. Some of the biggest and most violent gang bangers in this country don't have a single tattoo lol.
    That's a nice philosophical point but Epstein and his ilk weren't and aren't an imminent threat to people out and about in their normal lives. Now I would agree his friends and co-child molesters are getting off and should be in prison for life, but stop and frisking any of them isn't going to stop any crime or make any street safer.

    I think you can see the difference.





  6. #54

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Another great example of how the issue is politics, money, and power and not race is the situation with the Jan 6th prisoners and how they are being treated. I believe most if not all of them are white. They've spent a year in prison in deplorable conditions, tortured and abused, all without due process and a trial. The FBI has already said there was no Insurrection. It was a RIOT at most. Anyone else with a brain already knew that.

    Let's contrast that with the BLM rioters in Minn and Portland. Kamala Harris helped setup a fund for them. They were back on the streets within hours and committing more crimes.

    Even more outlandish is the recent case in Waukesha, where a dangerous and violent felon was released because of liberal extremist prosecutors. He went on to slaughter innocent women and children because they were white.

    Where is the systemic racism exactly?

    I'd like for BandC to address this.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 12-17-2021 at 10:48 AM.





  7. #55

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol you're being sense for no reason. A suspicion, by definition has a statistically meaningful chance of proving your initial half baked conclusion of something or someone incorrect.

    There is no suspicion regarding the term "n***** roach." The person who uses that term is a virulent racist. End of story.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Your suspicions of whitey dont have a meaningful chance of proving correct yet you still have them. So your assertion that whites arenít looked at suspiciously is flat wrong. And you are living proof of that

    You are leaving out the point that its an visceral reaction to witnessing a crime comitted against you. Much like almost everyone hurls distateful epithets at people who cut them off in traffic.





  8. #56

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Another example to disprove your point. Any white man with a pro-constitution, pro US tattoo, or even an American flag is immediately labeled an extremist, a "White Nationalist", whatever the fuck that means, or worse. Just having the numbers 1776 tattooed or on a flag is the same. People have lost their jobs over that shit. A Patriots player removed his tattoo because of it.

    How is that not worse than what you are talking about.

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





  9. #57

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Bro I'm not denying that Baltimore and other inner cities aren't filled with criminals, but what I am saying is that the percentage of criminals in congress and boardrooms across the U.S. when compared to inner cities is just about the same. Yet only one side consistently sees the inside of jail cells. That's a problem.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You know why these criminals in Congress donít see the inside of a jail cell? Itís because they have connections. They also have the means to hire the best attorneys. We all know that guilt or innocence is irrelevant, itís who has the money for the top attorneys who make their deals with judges.





  10. #58

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Your suspicions of whitey dont have a meaningful chance of proving correct yet you still have them. So your assertion that whites arenít looked at suspiciously is flat wrong. And you are living proof of that

    You are leaving out the point that its an visceral reaction to witnessing a crime comitted against you. Much like almost everyone hurls distateful epithets at people who cut them off in traffic.
    No not everybody is a racist like you think they are. Do you know why you've never read a story about someone catching a black person using racial epithets towards different skin folk? Because it's not in our culture buddy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk





  11. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    21,107
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    No not everybody is a racist like you think they are. Do you know why you've never read a story about someone catching a black person using racial epithets towards different skin folk? Because it's not in our culture buddy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha

    You donít get out much do you?





  12. #60

    Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    No not everybody is a racist like you think they are. Do you know why you've never read a story about someone catching a black person using racial epithets towards different skin folk? Because it's not in our culture buddy.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You mean like when Antonio Brown used them against Mike Mayock? I have also had personal experiences in sports where they were used against me by a black person in football games during High School.

    When I was living in Baltimore City there were incidents of black teens jumping and beating Hispanic men after the George Zimmerman/ Trayvon Martin Incident. They were heard by witnesses using racial epithets against them but the City prosecutor refused to prosecute them as hate crimes.

    There are also cases of blacks attacking Asians in the past year using them.

    The media doesn't report them of course, so you won't hear about them unless you read the local papers and crime blogs.

    Now can you please address my other posts where I specifically gave you examples of how white people are stereotyped and persecuted for tattoos and tortured in prison without due process?

    Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->