Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    So you are scared of being criminally victimized by random white people (not cops) but never look twice suspiciously at anyone that is black? In other words you never do those things you are saying others do?

I'm not saying race is no factor, but would you agree the way people react to others in general may have as much or more to do with other factors than skin color like demeanor, dress, general appearance, manner of speaking, behavior, context, etc.?
    Of course I look at all types of people with a suspect eye based on the situation, but the problem is, only black stereotypes get codified into law. Go back and look at what TIGER wrote. Look at his description of the outfit. Now look up when stop and frisk began in NY.

Just like the NBA wanted to rid itself of the THUG image by getting rid of baggy clothes, this country acts like the vast majority of crime can be cracked down on and solved by going after the big black scary dudes that are wearing baggy clothes. White people dressed to the nines in nice suits commit crimes every single second in this country, but somehow stop and frisk needs apply to the dude's wearing baggy clothes. That's bs.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bandc; 12-16-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Correct. She just stirs strife to the point where people act out violently and burn cities and kill people.
    Lol this might be the most half brained thing I've read all day. Cmon buddy.

First of all have you looked at MSNBC's ratings? They're horrible lol. No one watches that mess.

Second of all, do you think the type of person who went out to burn down a city is the type to sit down at 7:00 (or whenever she comes on) watch Joy Reid, and then decide to burn down a building? Lmaoooo c'mon bro. Lol I guarantee you 95% of those who rioted have no idea on God's green earth who Joy Reid is lol. Only annoying wine moms who care about meaningless woke stuff care about Joy in any way, shape, or form.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Really? Cause your posts are littered with you being suspicious of white people.
    Lmaooooo so I shouldn't be suspicious of a judge who has the term "n***** roach" in her vocabulary?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol this might be the most half brained thing I've read all day. Cmon buddy.

First of all have you looked at MSNBC's ratings? They're horrible lol. No one watches that mess.

Second of all, do you think the type of person who went out to burn down a city is the type to sit down at 7:00 (or whenever she comes on) watch Joy Reid, and then decide to burn down a building? Lmaoooo c'mon bro. Lol I guarantee you 95% of those who rioted have no idea on God's green earth who Joy Reid is lol. Only annoying wine moms who care about meaningless woke stuff care about Joy in any way, shape, or form.

I think her and people like her, your Jacksons and Sharptons, have spent years and decades convincing people that black folks have no chance in this country and they should be pissed off about it. You seem to have that view. This kind of thinking leads to violence because they have no way to succeed, so why not bust stuff up and hurt people.

It is not in question black folks have a harder time in this culture, AS HAVE ASIANS BY THE WAY. One has been largely convinced it means they have no chance to get ahead, the other largely decided they would work even harder to overcome and succeed. Now they are the most likely to be discriminated against by higher education because of it. And the difference isn't due to skin color, it is due to the culture that dominates the group. And it is the liberals that have destroyed the hard-working, family oriented culture of darker skinned Americans.

Lmaooooo so I shouldn't be suspicious of a judge who has the term "n***** roach" in her vocabulary?

You said whites dont get looked at suspiciously. I just pointed out that they are.

Band, I'm going to start calling you the "One man" because you come on here and argue with us on these ridiculously unbalanced threads.

Though we agree on almost nothing, the chamber is definitely less echoey with you in it.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you that but I think it's because I've heard Jordan Peterson say about 100 times that when two rats of unequal size play if the big rat doesn't let the little rat win 40% of the time the little rat will stop playing. And if that happens the world will be deprived of all of our collective brilliant insights.

That my friend is reciprocity.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You said whites dont get looked at suspiciously. I just pointed out that they are.
    Lol you're being sense for no reason. A suspicion, by definition has a statistically meaningful chance of proving your initial half baked conclusion of something or someone incorrect.

There is no suspicion regarding the term "n***** roach." The person who uses that term is a virulent racist. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Band, I'm going to start calling you the "One man" because you come on here and argue with us on these ridiculously unbalanced threads.

Though we agree on almost nothing, the chamber is definitely less echoey with you in it.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you that but I think it's because I've heard Jordan Peterson say about 100 times that when two rats of unequal size play if the big rat doesn't let the little rat win 40% of the time the little rat will stop playing. And if that happens the world will be deprived of all of our collective brilliant insights.

That my friend is reciprocity.
    Lol I love Jordan Peterson and have heard his use of that study myself many times. I've actually been listening through his biblical psychology series the past couple weeks. Really good stuff.

Good ol TIGERBLOOD had this to say:

White folks aren't subject to the "looks suspicious" category in this country. White folks shoot up all types of schools, movie theaters, the whole Vegas shooting thing.....without ever being questioned. No one ever thinks White folk are "suspiciously" hiding guns in their apparel as they go out to accomplish these tasks. We all know this is true.

What I said is 100% true and it has nothing to do with color. It's a fact. Soldiers and cops aren't trained to look at race or color. They are trying to stay alive. Anyone that is or was a soldier or cop will tell you this.

If a black man is walking down the street wearing a suit and tie and a white guy is walking down the street dressing with his baggy pants down around his thighs showing his ass, with neck tats and a wife beater, my ass isn't even looking twice at the guy in a suit and tie. Neither will a cop.

When people dress like drug dealers and gang bangers they should expect for people to look twice and be wary. It's called survival instinct and goes back to the beginning of life on earth. Any animal learns quickly and develops survival instincts by avoiding what is most likely to kill them.

As for white kids not getting looked at suspiciously, that's bullshit. When a kid is dressing in goth or wearing a long black duster or trenchcoat you can be damn sure people are thinking school shooter. It's stereotyped all the time. You just refuse to see it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    What I said is 100% true and it has nothing to do with color. It's a fact. Soldiers and cops aren't trained to look at race or color. They are trying to stay alive. Anyone that is or was a soldier or cop will tell you this.

If a black man is walking down the street wearing a suit and tie and a white guy is walking down the street dressing with his baggy pants down around his thighs showing his ass, with neck tats and a wife beater, my ass isn't even looking twice at the guy in a suit and tie. Neither will a cop.

When people dress like drug dealers and gang bangers they should expect for people to look twice and be wary. It's called survival instinct and goes back to the beginning of life on earth. Any animal learns quickly and develops survival instincts by avoiding what is most likely to kill them.

This is the problem!!!! Pretty much everyone tied to Geoffrey Epstien wore suits and ties everywhere they went. Some of the biggest and most violent gang bangers in this country don't have a single tattoo lol.

Lol I'm sure whoever called the hit on Epstien could walk right down the street next to you looking like an Armani model, and you would be none the wiser. The NFL and NBA are filled with guys with tattoos from head to toe and 98% of them have never even stolen a pack of chewing gum.

Has Chris Anderson or Jordan Clarkson ever been in trouble with the law? I'm sure they look like "hardened criminals" to you, right?

This is the problem!!!! Pretty much everyone tied to Geoffrey Epstien wore suits and ties everywhere they went. Some of the biggest and most violent gang bangers in this country don't have a single tattoo lol.

Lol I'm sure whoever called the hit on Epstien could walk right down the street next to you looking like an Armani model, and you would be none the wiser. The NFL and NBA are filled with guys with tattoos from head to toe and 98% of them have never even stolen a pack of chewing gum.

Has Chris Anderson or Jordan Clarkson ever been in trouble with the law? I'm sure they look like "hardened criminals" to you, right?

Right, because the average Joe is likely to be killed by a hit man just for walking down the street. GTFOH with that crap. I lived in Baltimore City for 20 years. I know a ton of people that were victims of violent crime and the perps weren't wearing Armani suits and carrying out a professional hit.

You are grasping at straws. This isn't difficult to understand. The problem is the same as it always is with you. Despite there being many more likely and obvious reasons for something other than the color of one's skin, you bend over backwards to try to make that one excuse fit.

It's a loser's mentality man. You seem like a smart guy otherwise but constantly playing the victim is some weak shit.

I wouldn't use the NFL or NBA as an example the model citizen employee because I would bet you $1000 Russell Street bucks they have more people with criminal records than the average business in America. I mean it wasn't called the National Felon League for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Right, because the average Joe is likely to be killed by a hit man just for walking down the street. GTFOH with that crap. I lived in Baltimore City for 20 years. I know a ton of people that were victims of violent crime and the perps weren't wearing Armani suits and carrying out a professional hit.

You are grasping at straws. This isn't difficult to understand. The problem is the same as it always is with you. Despite there being many more likely and obvious reasons for something other than the color of one's skin, you bend over backwards to try to make that one excuse fit.

It's a loser's mentality man. You seem like a smart guy otherwise but constantly playing the victim is some weak shit.

I wouldn't use the NFL or NBA as an example the model citizen employee because I would bet you $1000 Russell Street bucks they have more people with criminal records than the average business in America. I mean it wasn't called the National Felon League for nothing.

Bro I'm not denying that Baltimore and other inner cities aren't filled with criminals, but what I am saying is that the percentage of criminals in congress and boardrooms across the U.S. when compared to inner cities is just about the same. Yet only one side consistently sees the inside of jail cells. That's a problem.