Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Re: This is what systemic racism looks like

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Anyone think this clown is Galey ("Galen Sevinne", "Sullivaner", and a host of other fake aliases)???? Same Modus Operandi, dividing, disappearing or changing the subject when he's in a corner, making stuff up and not prepared to show proof, etc.

Guy was the biggest asshole in forum history. He must have been Bi-Polar or have multiple personalities, because his various alter-egos were all different and he pretty much stayed true to form with each one, but eventually he'd slip up and was busted.
    Of course it is….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone think this clown is Galey ("Galen Sevinne", "Sullivaner", and a host of other fake aliases)???? Same Modus Operandi, dividing, disappearing or changing the subject when he's in a corner, making stuff up and not prepared to show proof, etc.

Guy was the biggest asshole in forum history. He must have been Bi-Polar or have multiple personalities, because his various alter-egos were all different and he pretty much stayed true to form with each one, but eventually he'd slip up and was busted.
    To tell you the truth I’ve mostly lurked, I don’t pay much attention to this site or to the internet because for the most part is a cesspool for people who are ignorant to throw around personal insults when their “point” is no longer defensible. I’m more of the old school fellow, so the rationale of “Welcome to the internet” doesn’t really suffice. I get my fill and leave for months.

So as to who this man is or the biggest asshole in forum history I couldn’t tell you. I just think the man is racist, but “Welcome to the Internet”, I suppose.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    To tell you the truth I’ve mostly lurked, I don’t pay much attention to this site or to the internet because for the most part is a cesspool for people who are ignorant to throw around personal insults when their “point” is no longer defensible. I’m more of the old school fellow, so the rationale of “Welcome to the internet” doesn’t really suffice. I get my fill and leave for months.

So as to who this man is or the biggest asshole in forum history I couldn’t tell you. I just think the man is racist, but “Welcome to the Internet”, I suppose.
    Good thoughts. I really wish bandc had commented on the 2 posts I made as an educator, but maybe they just made too much sense.

I've made good friendships with 2 guys, just from working out at the gym 3 days a week. They are both black, very wealthy and most importantly, started out with nothing and earned their fortune the old fashioned way, hard work.

One came here from Germany. It's comical, because he kind of looks like a thug, big muscle-head, but when he speaks, a thick, very articulate German accent comes out. He came to America, scrimped and saved for years until he had enough capital and credit to buy a 40 unit apartment complex. He's living the high life now. And totally shocked me once when we were in the steam room and he confessed to me "I don't rent to black people; they always screw me over". Had to pinch myself when he said it.

The other guy also started out with nothing. Was a fireman for 25 years and took advantage of the 24 hour idle times they got and worked the graveyard shift at a major hardware store, stocking items. Used the generous discount they gave him to buy equipment, supplies there and start his own landscaping company. So he had 3 incomes and now, just his pension and his business. He's got it made.

Many other success stories out there. It can be done; color is NOT an obstacle today.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    ... Back to the subject at hand. I would be shocked if that woman was still a judge next week and will not lose sleep if she isn't.
    She gone.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana...urglar-resigns

Bustodamus strikes again.

Good thoughts. I really wish bandc had commented on the 2 posts I made as an educator, but maybe they just made too much sense.

I've made good friendships with 2 guys, just from working out at the gym 3 days a week. They are both black, very wealthy and most importantly, started out with nothing and earned their fortune the old fashioned way, hard work.

One came here from Germany. It's comical, because he kind of looks like a thug, big muscle-head, but when he speaks, a thick, very articulate German accent comes out. He came to America, scrimped and saved for years until he had enough capital and credit to buy a 40 unit apartment complex. He's living the high life now. And totally shocked me once when we were in the steam room and he confessed to me "I don't rent to black people; they always screw me over". Had to pinch myself when he said it.

The other guy also started out with nothing. Was a fireman for 25 years and took advantage of the 24 hour idle times they got and worked the graveyard shift at a major hardware store, stocking items. Used the generous discount they gave him to buy equipment, supplies there and start his own landscaping company. So he had 3 incomes and now, just his pension and his business. He's got it made.

Many other success stories out there. It can be done; color is NOT an obstacle today.
    This just might be the most ridiculous thing I've read today. You speak in anecdotes. There's nothing to say to you.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    This must be the part where he dismisses all anecdotal evidence besides his own
    ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I told you he’d change the subject to never answer any questions
    Ahem....

New D.A. and new Mayor of NY aren't going to prosecute most crimes. Of course since most crimes in NY are minority on minority crimes, this is clearly systemic racism. Bandc was right again.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    New D.A. and new Mayor of NY aren't going to prosecute most crimes. Of course since most crimes in NY are minority on minority crimes, this is clearly systemic racism. Bandc was right again.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Damnit. I hate it when he’s right

Hey we're getting better though right?

Policeman accepts death over being Chauvined (good thing). Upstanding citizen wrongfully confronted by police takes charge and reminds him he'll be the next officer in jail if he pulls his gun (also a good thing). Progress on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Damnit. I hate it when he’s right
    This is how Rudy Guliani got elected. Guys, the rich liberals will flip after being punished by their own idiocy and the pendulum will swing back hard. We are 10 months away from a severe reckoning. New York will pay for electing Marxists.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is how Rudy Guliani got elected. Guys, the rich liberals will flip after being punished by their own idiocy and the pendulum will swing back hard. We are 10 months away from a severe reckoning. New York will pay for electing Marxists.
    I don’t see the pendulum ever swinging back for New York or for this country. Both are on the path of ruin.