Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Rashod Bateman switches agents. (Why?)

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Fire Roman now
    Just waiting on Harbaugh.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    What does that mean?
    “Ears opened, respectfully”

This pic was a while ago but they’re friends and he listens to Odell. If I’m Odell, I’m looking out for my younger bro so that he doesn’t ruin his career. He will never thrive with Roman, and possibly Lamar as much as that hurts to say.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    “Ears opened, respectfully”

This pic was a while ago but they’re friends and he listens to Odell. If I’m Odell, I’m looking out for my younger bro so that he doesn’t ruin his career. He will never thrive with Roman, and possibly Lamar as much as that hurts to say.
    Lovely

It seems like he is to be honest. We are 8-4 and nobody is happy. The offense is miserable in this scheme, except for Andrews, Ricard, and maybe Hollywood.
    The amount of complete speculation and wild over reaction and assumption-making in this thread is astounding. I’m willing to bet the players/receivers were absolutely LOVING the offense up until the Dolphins game when Lamar stopped being able to get them the ball. The whole script got flipped when Lamar stopped being able to spread the ball around due to not knowing how to deal with pressure. If Lamar works out his kinks, the offense will be in love with the everything once again. It’s up to Lamar, and Lamar only. He either rises and figures out the challenge that’s been posed to him, or he continues to shrink into a little ball. Hopefully he figures out how to read and react to a blitzing defense, but unfortunately I’m not optimistic.

That being said, I wouldn’t be happy if I was Rashod Bateman right now either. I’d be giving him more looks than Sammy Watkins, and *that* is on the coaching staff.
    Last edited by cbaywolf; 12-07-2021 at 12:39 AM.

You’re that confident we make the playoffs? Lol
    We already have 8 wins. Two more and we're in.

Heck, 1 more and we're probably in.

Browns, Bengals, Steelers. 11-6.

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    The amount of complete speculation and wild over reaction and assumption-making in this thread is astounding. I’m willing to bet the players/receivers were absolutely LOVING the offense up until the Dolphins game when Lamar stopped being able to get them the ball. The whole script got flipped when Lamar stopped being able to spread the ball around due to not knowing how to deal with pressure. If Lamar works out his kinks, the offense will be in love with the everything once again. It’s up to Lamar, and Lamar only. He either rises and figures out the challenge that’s been posed to him, or he continues to shrink into a little ball. Hopefully he figures out how to read and react to a blitzing defense, but unfortunately I’m not optimistic.
    Fans here love to wallow in self pity and do a woe-is-me act as if they don’t follow a top 5 franchise in the sport

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    If you think they were happy running this offense before the Dolphins game Idk what to tell you. This has been going on for at least a year. Did you forget the “Soulja’s” comment by Hollywood last year. Maybe it’s an overreaction, maybe it’s not. Hope you’re right.

If you think they were happy running this offense before the Dolphins game Idk what to tell you. This has been going on for at least a year. Did you forget the “Soulja’s” comment by Hollywood last year. Maybe it’s an overreaction, maybe it’s not. Hope you’re right.
    You can't blame most of this bad play on Roman though. It's on the OL too but it's mostly on Lamar. He isn't reading the defense well and is clueless against the blitz.

This all being said, Bateman better get in line if he has a problem because Lamar isn't going anywhere. We just need to get him a top 5 OL again that will hide those weaknesses of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You can't blame most of this bad play on Roman though. It's on the OL too but it's mostly on Lamar. He isn't reading the defense well and is clueless against the blitz.

This all being said, Bateman better get in line if he has a problem because Lamar isn't going anywhere. We just need to get him a top 5 OL again that will hide those weaknesses of his.
    He changed agents and posted a picture of himself in his Ravens uniform today. What’s the issue?