CCP used CV19 to infect the rest of the world with their authoritarian social credit schemes

Not deliberately. I'm not hawking a conspiracy here. Just making an observation.

It's amazing how it has unfolded. Most people in this country just a couple years ago would be revulsed by the idea that the government could keep a social credit score/litmus test based on a health metric and use that to punish people who are non-compliant with the prescribed treatment/therapy regardless of choice and all. Italy has a new vaccine passport and without it you can't do anything in public apparently. They call it the "Super Green Pass". What a stupid leftist name btw.. I'm not anti-vax. I'm vaxxed and boosted but I think this is a horrible and will morph into something that will quickly abused for political ends totally (if it hasn't already). Lame duck DeBlasio is floating that trial balloon as he leaves office.

Also, does anyone think if levels of gun ownership were not so high in this country that we would already have a national mandatory vaccine passport? I could be way off on that one but it's just something I notice when I see the craziness happening in Australia, a country that never struck me as a bunch of obedient cucks that would allow that to happen.

Re: CCP used CV19 to infect the rest of the world with their authoritarian social credit schemes

What did you say that would be considered conspiracy? The CCP did intentionally release this plague on the world and probably for a variety of reasons.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: CCP used CV19 to infect the rest of the world with their authoritarian social credit schemes

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    What did you say that would be considered conspiracy? The CCP did intentionally release this plague on the world and probably for a variety of reasons.

I don't think they did it intentionally. I think it was incompetence combined with amorality. They likely got a major assist from us on getting started on all of that meddling and bungling. That it screwed up the rest of the world in a way that puts them at an advantage was pure serendipity IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't think they did it intentionally. I think it was incompetence combined with amorality. They likely got a major assist from us on getting started on all of that meddling and bungling. That it screwed up the rest of the world in a way that puts them at an advantage was pure serendipity IMO.
    It all worked out too well for them for it to just be a coincidence. They way they shut down air travel within the country but allowed international flights out to seed it around the world. They released it during the Military Games and they may not have initially intended it to become a pandemic, but I think once they saw what it would do they were more than happy to play along.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 12-06-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    It all worked out to well for them for it to just be a coincidence. They way they shut down air travel within the country but allowed international flights out to seed it around the world. They released it during the Military Games and they may not have initially intended it to become a pandemic, but I think once they saw what it would do they were more than happy to play along.

And likely had a vaccine readily available. They did stop counting deaths there. Will never know how many really died..