Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Another classic in the best rivalry in the NFL

Hard hitting game, two clutch drives in the final minutes ending in TDs by both teams. It came down to a two-point conversion, but the final result almost doesn't matter (Ravens fan speaking).

It's the best rivalry in the NFL, and maybe in sports. You can throw away records when these teams play.

Re: Another classic in the best rivalry in the NFL

Lamar is 0-3 vs the Steelers now though, and he's played poorly in all 3. Hopefully we break that @M&T.

Edit: Oh I guess he's 0-2 against Roethlisberger. He won when Mason Rudolph was playing once.

It's gonna be a tough week Uli. These losses to bitter rivals stick around for a long time. This one has a chance to be rectified in five weeks.

Three straight wins for them now you have to count those crazy COVID games last season. They’re owning the Ravens again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    It's gonna be a tough week Uli. These losses to bitter rivals stick around for a long time. This one has a chance to be rectified in five weeks.
    WNC, this one could have gone either way. The Steelers didn't stop the Ravens at the end, the Ravens stopped themselves. The Steelers were lucky to win this game, but the Ravens would have been lucky to win too, they didn't play a good game for most of the second half.

This game sucked lol

Pittsburgh won their SB. I expect them to choke on a dick next week vs. MINN.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

8. Re: Another classic in the best rivalry in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

The same Vikings team that just lost to the LIONS? At least the Steelers TIED the Lions. =P

Honestly, who the fuck even knows anymore this season? Nothing is predictable lately (except for the lightning hot Pats and Dolphins; the Cards keep trucking along, too).

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    The same Vikings team that just lost to the LIONS? At least the Steelers TIED the Lions. =P

Honestly, who the fuck even knows anymore this season? Nothing is predictable lately (except for the lightning hot Pats and Dolphins; the Cards keep trucking along, too).
    It just feels like they shot their wad today. They are still not a very good team, and going on the road feeling fat and happy is a recipe for getting punched in the mouth.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

I agree that it will be hard for the Steelers to avoid a letdown against the Vikings in a short week and on the road. If they do, you have to give huge credit to Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

MIN will be pissed after losing to DET too. That's a tough team, they took BAL to the wire and gave the Browns fits (could have won too). They also had CIN beat until a timely fumble at the end (although at the time, in week 1, nobody knew the Bengals would be good this year).

Quote Originally Posted by jecht View Post
    MIN will be pissed after losing to DET too. That's a tough team, they took BAL to the wire and gave the Browns fits (could have won too). They also had CIN beat until a timely fumble at the end (although at the time, in week 1, nobody knew the Bengals would be good this year).
    They lost to Detroit, they are not a tough team