Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

What is the point of having Justin Tucker?

Every fucking ugly game we’ve won this year, the consistent theme has been, ‘We have Tucker and you don’t’, and every other opponent has had a Kicker either miss a FG, XP or both.

True to form, the reason we don’t have to go for two is because the other kicker missed an XP. I don’t care HOW shitty your defense played in the fourth. You use Tucker, until you are FORCED NOT TO use Tucker.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: What is the point of having Justin Tucker?

Not one of your best posts sword. Swing and a miss.

Our defense was figured out. Ben just has to throw at Averett and the game is over in OT. That’s how they got 17 points in the 4th quarter. End of story.

Tried to steal a game at heinz. I don't have a problem with the call. Dionte Johnson was starting to tear us up and it looked like humphrey got shaken up at the end. Lamar tightens up that throw by 2 inches and we are praising the call. Game of inches. Luckily next game vs steelers is at the bank.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    Not one of your best posts sword. Swing and a miss.

Our defense was figured out. Ben just has to throw at Averett and the game is over in OT. That’s how they got 17 points in the 4th quarter. End of story.
    And guess what, instead, you put the ball in the hands of a QB who was off all night long. This is what Tucker is there for. So that we don’t have to overthink things.

Dumb dumb thread

This was one of the worst calls of Harbaugh's career going for two. He's a good coach but he blew this one. He did not play the odds. Kick the extra point and take your chances in OT. The Ravens had just taken the momentum back big time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    And guess what, instead, you put the ball in the hands of a QB who was off all night long. This is what Tucker is there for. So that we don’t have to overthink things.
    I agree 100%

Lamar has no feel for throwing the ball with touch. 99% of QB's in the league convert on that play to Andrews.

Stupid call by harbs. Lamar had no angle nor time to throw that pass. TJ WATT unblocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Dumb dumb thread
    Not really .Yes Lamar fucked up. But do you make that decision to begin with. I would have taken the points. It's the most polarizing play in Ravens history were both sides may be right

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    I agree 100%

Lamar has no feel for throwing the ball with touch. 99% of QB's in the league convert on that play to Andrews.
    DId you watch the replay? stupid post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Dumb dumb thread
    Dumb my ass. Who is better in the fourth quarter and OT than Tucker? We’ve literally won multiple games this year, despite playing poorly, simply because we have Tucker and no one else does. If the idea is the put the ball in the hands of your best player/hottest hand, that guy in the fourth quarter and OT, when you consider how poorly Lamar was playing, was Tucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    This was one of the worst calls of Harbaugh's career going for two. He's a good coach but he blew this one. He did not play the odds. Kick the extra point and take your chances in OT. The Ravens had just taken the momentum back big time.
    I don’t think Harbaugh trusted the defense to tighten up after getting run over the whole fourth quarter.

Asking Lamar to make a touch pass to Andrews wasn’t the right call with Lamar’s inaccuracy all game.