Free talk Friday - 12.03.21

Happy Friday and last month of 2021! How's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 12.03.21

First week, back to the office, in close to 2 years. Went better than expected. Can't wait to relax this weekend.

Blog Entries

Happy Friday folks! Have had a rough few weeks but the pages are turning. Took the day off, going for a workout then get out the Christmas tree etc.

Positive attitude goes a long ways. Hope everyone is having a great day. Pet a dog ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    First week, back to the office, in close to 2 years. Went better than expected. Can't wait to relax this weekend.
    Hopefully they don't go the other way with this new variant. I don't think we'll be forced to close but we did prepare everyone for possible new mask mandates

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Hopefully they don't go the other way with this new variant. I don't think we'll be forced to close but we did prepare everyone for possible new mask mandates
    Luckily we are doing a split schedule between home and the office, but who knows what will happen with the variant.

Been sick the last couple days with some upper respiratory nonsense. Rapid COVID test came back negative though.

Band focused weekend as the "summer band" my wife and I are in prep for a Christmas concert

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 12.03.21

Early holiday party at our house on Saturday evening, with the new bride and groom attending, along with some cousins and friends. Making latkes for our close friends (hope I don't screw them up). I'm using his recipe : 3 potatoes (1 lb) and 1 onion/both grated, add in 1 egg/ 1/4 cup flour/ 1/4 tsp salt. Fry in vegetable oil until crisp on one side, then turn over. The wife and I are making 10 lbs of Idaho. We will ply all comers with drinks so they may not notice our inept cooking. Seems to work every time ... Bc

Wow. Mark Turgeon out as Maryland bb coach. Danny Manning assumes interim role.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Early holiday party at our house on Saturday evening, with the new bride and groom attending, along with some cousins and friends. Making latkes for our close friends (hope I don't screw them up). I'm using his recipe : 3 potatoes (1 lb) and 1 onion/both grated, add in 1 egg/ 1/4 cup flour/ 1/4 tsp salt. Fry in vegetable oil until crisp on one side, then turn over. The wife and I are making 10 lbs of Idaho. We will ply all comers with drinks so they may not notice our inept cooking. Seems to work every time ... Bc
    Happy Hanukkah

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Free talk Friday - 12.03.21

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Happy Hanukkah
    Yeah man, I wish everyone would embrace all others holidays as their own. We'd be a better society, and build a better world, if we all did. Anyway, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas (Happy Christmas to our English friends), joyous Kwanzaa, a Happy and healthy New Year to all.
    I know it's early, but I'm in a loving my neighbor mood... Bc

P.S. - Could it be because the Ravens are currently the #1 seed in the AFC?