Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Very Very Minor Quibble

We only dress two qbs on gameday. You don’t want to lose your backup to injury with our style of offense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I feel like even a fake bubble screen to Huntley lined up out wide could set up a lot of things, especially if you have him coming in motion. You could run a TE block and release screen to the other side, a regular handoff, ect....
    Huntley would be perfect for the WR screen pass concept the Patriots used with Edelman. Split Huntley out at WR throw him a true screen pass (slightly backwards) where he can still pass the ball.
    And unlike most teams QB, with Lamar at QB he’s still a viable option for Huntley to throw to.

I like the idea of forcing something new for defenses to be prepared for. I also think there is some value in making standard runs out of a trick formation package and see how the defense reacts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Huntley would be perfect for the WR screen pass concept the Patriots used with Edelman. Split Huntley out at WR throw him a true screen pass (slightly backwards) where he can still pass the ball.
    And unlike most teams QB, with Lamar at QB he’s still a viable option for Huntley to throw to.
    Imagine Lamar in the open field with all those blockers?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said