Women's Tennis vs NBA

The top comment on this article made me laugh out loud.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...nt-peng-shuai/

"Women's Tennis has more Balls than the NBA. It's a fact. Check it."

Re: Women's Tennis vs NBA

I've taken to watching tennis in support of of the WTA.

Okay, not really, but I turn it on Hulu while doing research for those sweet advertising dollars.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I've taken to watching tennis in support of of the WTA.

Okay, not really, but I turn it on Hulu while doing research for those sweet advertising dollars.
    I dont really watch tennis either but on the list of womens sports I'd consider watching it is on the short list after swimming.

I don't know what the pain point is for the well paid NBA guys to make a moral stand against the Chinese government but I'm guessing its somewhere between being called boy while performing a minstrel show and getting tied up, brutalized and slapped in the face with rubber dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I dont really watch tennis either but on the list of womens sports I'd consider watching it is on the short list after swimming.

I don't know what the pain point is for the well paid NBA guys to make a moral stand against the Chinese government but I'm guessing its somewhere between being called boy while performing a minstrel show and getting tied up, brutalized and slapped in the face with rubber dicks.
    In the interest of fairness I don't think I'd even have the requirement of the dicks being rubber if one year of Steph Curry's salary was an option for me, so there's that.

I'm just saying this is how the Chinese government wins. They steal and bargain for everything they can and buy everyone else.

It's a good start for somebody to start standing up to China. Might be a slap to the sportsworld and recognizing whats up.......but the power of greed.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little