Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: School Shootings

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I believe it is our culture/mentality. Switzerland has more freedom with guns than we do but their peoples mentality is totally different

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Cannot compare a fairly homogeneous country with 8.7 million people to an incredibly diverse country with over 330 million people.

It’s not an apples to apples comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Cannot compare a fairly homogeneous country with 8.7 million people to an incredibly diverse country with over 330 million people.

It’s not an apples to apples comparison.

You can when they have the mentality that they do our mentality is based on the individual we chose that. They also have more diversity than you think

Blog Entries

You can when they have the mentality that they do our mentality is based on the individual we chose that. They also have more diversity than you think

It’s a subjective comparison at best.

And Switzerland is nowhere near as diverse as the USA is. The USA is an anomaly in terms of diversity.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It’s a subjective comparison at best.

And Switzerland is nowhere near as diverse as the USA is. The USA is an anomaly in terms of diversity.

No it's not Europe is just as diverse

No it's not Europe is just as diverse

That is patently false. It is far less diverse.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...erse-countries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    That is patently false. It is far less diverse.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...erse-countries
    When you look at Europe and how the different cultures are integrated into society it's not

When you look at Europe and how the different cultures are integrated into society it's not

That’s literally impossible to prove. ALL the data says the US is far more diverse than Europe as a whole. There isn’t single study with evidence to support the statement that Europe is diverse or even close.

This often happens because people are desperate to prove the US is more unwelcoming or more racist. It simply isn’t true.

That’s literally impossible to prove. ALL the data says the US is far more diverse that’s Europe as a whole. There isn’t single study with evidence to support the statement that Europe is diverse or even close.
    I'm speaking from living in different parts of Europe. So, I can see where you just look at statistics without possibly experiencing it. America doesn't have a lock on diversity no matter how you wanna spin it; that would be a total ignorant statement.

That’s literally impossible to prove. ALL the data says the US is far more diverse than Europe as a whole. There isn’t single study with evidence to support the statement that Europe is diverse or even close.

This often happens because people are desperate to prove the US is more unwelcoming or more racist. It simply isn’t true.
    I never said America was more racist all countries have their own problems with different types of people

But Ranger I will say as well in you first there is alot of that I definitely agree with. Both side liberal and conservatives have contributed to these problems

I'm speaking from living in different parts of Europe. So, I can see where you just look at statistics without possibly experiencing it. America doesn't have a lock on diversity no matter how you wanna spin it; that would be a total ignorant statement.

It could be argued that you’re speaking from ignorance unless you have lived all over the US. Here’s the thing, if you make a statement of fact you have to have something other than personal anecdotes. Personal observations is evidence of nothing other than what you perceive. The data doesn’t bare out your assertion is all I’m saying.

A more accurate statement would have been I THINK Europe is just as diverse.

America is the most diverse developed country with a population of more than 50 million other than South Africa. That’s just a fact.
    I never said America was more racist all countries have their own problems with different types of people

I’m not saying you were and didn’t mean to imply that. I’m saying people use Europe and it’s perceived diversity as a way of casting aspersions on the US and race relations. The fact is we have more problems because we have more diversity. We are also stronger for it.

It is almost NEVER just one side being an asshole.