Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Packers Ravens game flexed

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Truthfully, I think all West Coast teams playing on the East Coast should be at 4:00...It really makes no sense to make a West Coast Team play a 1pm. game on the East Coast.
    VR, can’t argue with that. Too much inconsistency.

Blog Entries

Truthfully, I think all West Coast teams playing on the East Coast should be at 4:00...It really makes no sense to make a West Coast Team play a 1pm. game on the East Coast.
    Really? How much more sense does it make to force an East Coast team to play at 4 PM when on the Left Coast so that the locals can play at their customary time? Answer: None.

Game time should be 1 PM local unless Roger Greedell intervenes. (Which that sonofabitch will in a heartbat if he can make a couple of pennies more on the TV contract. Cf. Thursday and Sunday nights.) That's part of home field advantage. Period.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    He will. The guy is the best ever. Our QB doesn’t hold a candle to him. Brady is clutch and Rodgers isn’t.
    I would say that Rodgers is pretty clutch. How many game-winning drives he has? A lot. But Brady has had better coaches and a better defense as well. I can't believe I am defending Rodgers after the latest happenings.

On second thought, it does make sense to force a 1 PM local kickoff for outdoor stadiums when the weather turns bitter cold. Attending fans should be saved from the temperature dropping at sunset. You would think there are enough of indoor/warmer games to fill the 4 PM local time slot.

It’s public health versus both greed and TV viewer convenience.

CCx