Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    If Watt doesn't play the Ravens should do to the Steelers what the Bengals did to them. Should.
    I'm not sure they're wired that way. They'll want ball control long drives

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

We never take the Steelers for granted because we know no matter who is starting every game is a close, hard fought game.

If Campbell and BWill both play, the Ravens can hold Najee Harris in check. Without Watt to apply pressure, Lamar should have sufficient time to make more accurate throws. If the defense can avoid giving up big pass plays, I think the Ravens will control the ball and slowly pull away for the win.

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    In total, nine players were placed on the COVID-19 list today, all due to a positive test. Those include Steelers LB T.J. Watt, Vikings CB Patrick Peterson and Titans S Kevin Byard.

It’s always the same with the Steelers. They will try different shots early in the game, which won’t work. Later, Ben will get desperate and throw every down and distance for first down yardage and rely on catches and/or the liberal use of yellow laundry to keep drives alive. It’s not a complicated game plan.

It's going to be another game decided very late in the 4th. Would be shocked if it was a blowout.

Lamar needs to cut down on his mistakes, 9 interceptions in his last 5 games. 15 turnovers in 12 (12 ints/3 fumbles). He needs to stop staring down receivers (especially Andrews), spread the ball around and read the field better. Most importantly he needs to relax and take it one play at a time. Has to be the very reason why we get off to slow starts. He's too amped up.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

We did fine without Campbell and he's probably not coming back next year I just assumed go with whoever played against Cleveland

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    It's going to be another game decided very late in the 4th. Would be shocked if it was a blowout.

Lamar needs to cut down on his mistakes, 9 interceptions in his last 5 games. 15 turnovers in 12 (12 ints/3 fumbles). He needs to stop staring down receivers (especially Andrews), spread the ball around and read the field better. Most importantly he needs to relax and take it one play at a time. Has to be the very reason why we get off to slow starts. He's too amped up.
    I agree. This also doesn't bode well as a get-right game for our guy #8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's never played very well vs. Pitt.

Prove me wrong, LJ! 😎

I also think Roman struggles to account for new defensive looks each game. He's said as much and no longer scripts 10-15 plays to start off the game. Contrary to popular opinion, however, he's proven adept at adapting usually by mid-2nd qtr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter
    In total, nine players were placed on the COVID-19 list today, all due to a positive test. Those include Steelers LB T.J. Watt, Vikings CB Patrick Peterson and Titans S Kevin Byard.
    So is Watt out? Major advantage for us given our shitty OT play.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    So is Watt out? Major advantage for us given our shitty OT play.
    Most likely. He technically can return if he has 2 straight negative tests, but I don't think anybody has returned from testing positive without missing 1 game, so it is VERY likely he will miss...definitely a break for the Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    It’s always the same with the Steelers. They will try different shots early in the game, which won’t work. Later, Ben will get desperate and throw every down and distance for first down yardage and rely on catches and/or the liberal use of yellow laundry to keep drives alive. It’s not a complicated game plan.
    you've seen the movie and know how it ends...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The last three games, the Steelers have given up 150+ yards rushing. We need to pound the rock, have long drives and take some deep shots.