Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Kevon Seymour got placed on the Covid 19 list. I hope it isn't happening again.........
    Link?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Link?

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/14...603630086?s=20
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

If you believe Garrett. The reaction of all the other players around the play makes me really doubt that Mason said what Garrett claims he did.

I tend to believe him, Rudolph IS STILL talking about it. Garrett has let it go. Garrett has been nothing but pure class since entering the league and has to had any incidents even remotely close to that. So I am left with the question did some trash ass back up cause Garrett to snap the one and only time in his career or is Garrett just a loose cannon that lets it out every 5 years?

That and only a couple guys were “close” and even then it doesn’t take much not to be heard from a yard in a stadium of crazed fans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    throw the records out the window on this one
    In the past I would say the Ravens will have their hands full of a Steelers team that got embarrassed the previous week.
    Today I’m not so sure.

Blog Entries

Rivalry games usually aren't too easy but I'm not expecting a substantial amount of difficulty here if Watt doesn't play. Steelers defense has not been good recently so it should be a game our offense can get well in, and likewise for our defense to continue their solid play recently, since their offense is below average to bad.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Did TJ Watt actually test positive or was he deemed a close contact?
    90% of the game is half mental

Short memory I see yea Garretts a real class act, dude should of been charged with assult
    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    No sympathy for that piece of garbage. What a contrast between Watt's constant dirty play and Garrett's hard but clean performance last night, including his reaction to Lamar's ridiculous TD pass.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Kevon Seymour got placed on the Covid 19 list. I hope it isn't happening again.........
    Two Browns players popped positive today (their LS and FB)

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Short memory I see yea Garretts a real class act, dude should of been charged with assult
    Men - can actually grow from their experiences and being judged as a menace to the game. Garrett seems to have learned from his prior assholeism.

If you believe Garrett. The reaction of all the other players around the play makes me really doubt that Mason said what Garrett claims he did.
    Yup ⬆️

wondering if Pitts will mail in the rest of the season so they can draft their next QB

but I have to think they'll bring it against our guys.

could be slipshod like last night
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Get your questions in for Ken's guest (Alex Corza I think) for know your foe now.