Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast

Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

Sorry guys, but we're playing the Panthers this week.

https://www.nfl.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Someone get a bucket of KFC to sacrifice...
    My sister-in-law, not even a sports fan, saw your post. She said she'd personally "sacrifice" 20 buckets if it would help the Ravens win.
    Note : sometimes, when she's done with a bucket, there aren't even bones left. Hmm... Bc

So I'm looking at Friday's injury lists and we have twice as many guys listed as the other teams. It's pretty much like that every week. And of course that's in addition to all the guys on IR.

Sure a lot of it is just dumb/bad luck but is there more to the story here or a non-story?

Blog Entries

for those who subscribe, highly recommend it if you don't. https://theathletic.com/2995901/2021...-a-prediction/

As a rookie against the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2018, Jackson was used as a runner or decoy in both games with Joe Flacco getting the starts. In 2019, Jackson was a healthy scratch for the matchup against the Steelers in Week 17 with the Ravens already having the AFC’s top seed locked up. Last year, he missed one of the two meetings after testing positive for COVID-19.

Jackson has made only two career starts against Pittsburgh, so head coach Mike Tomlin saying this week that the Steelers are “probably as familiar playing (Jackson) as anyone” isn’t exactly accurate. Jackson has started more games against the Kansas City Chiefs than he has against the Steelers, never mind the other AFC North teams.

What is accurate to say is that the Steelers have been one of the most successful defenses in defending Jackson and getting him to turn the ball over. In two starts against Pittsburgh, Jackson has completed just 32-of-56 passing attempts (57.1 percent) for 369 yards, three touchdowns and five interceptions while running 30 times for 135 yards. He has been sacked nine times and fumbled four times, losing two of them. That’s seven turnovers in only two games against Pittsburgh. His 59.2 quarterback rating versus the Steelers is his lowest against any opponent.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Watt is active and no longer on the covid list

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Oh. Hooray
    90% of the game is half mental

Ugh

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope Pat Ricard pancakes the shit out of him

for those who subscribe, highly recommend it if you don't. https://theathletic.com/2995901/2021...-a-prediction/

As a rookie against the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2018, Jackson was used as a runner or decoy in both games with Joe Flacco getting the starts. In 2019, Jackson was a healthy scratch for the matchup against the Steelers in Week 17 with the Ravens already having the AFC’s top seed locked up. Last year, he missed one of the two meetings after testing positive for COVID-19.

Jackson has made only two career starts against Pittsburgh, so head coach Mike Tomlin saying this week that the Steelers are “probably as familiar playing (Jackson) as anyone” isn’t exactly accurate. Jackson has started more games against the Kansas City Chiefs than he has against the Steelers, never mind the other AFC North teams.

What is accurate to say is that the Steelers have been one of the most successful defenses in defending Jackson and getting him to turn the ball over. In two starts against Pittsburgh, Jackson has completed just 32-of-56 passing attempts (57.1 percent) for 369 yards, three touchdowns and five interceptions while running 30 times for 135 yards. He has been sacked nine times and fumbled four times, losing two of them. That’s seven turnovers in only two games against Pittsburgh. His 59.2 quarterback rating versus the Steelers is his lowest against any opponent.
    Yeah man. Major gut-check (no illness pun intended!) time for our guy.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Could still be feeling the effects if he had any. Did he give it to Spillane since he's on the list .?

I hope he plays clean and don’t have a roid moment

Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch View Post
    I hope Pat Ricard pancakes the shit out of him
    Seriously Ravens need to send a message early in the game that they won’t tolerate any cheap shots from Watt.