Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    God help me I can't help liking Mike Tomlin.
    He does come up with some clever $hit in press conferences, I'll give him that. This one was pretty damn funny.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    Jacoby Jones says Mike Tomlin
    he's releasing hell again...

https://www.nfl.com/news/mike-tomlin...gn=Twitter_atn

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    I agree. This also doesn't bode well as a get-right game for our guy #8. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's never played very well vs. Pitt.

Prove me wrong, LJ! 😎

I also think Roman struggles to account for new defensive looks each game. He's said as much and no longer scripts 10-15 plays to start off the game. Contrary to popular opinion, however, he's proven adept at adapting usually by mid-2nd qtr.
    True. That's another narrative Lamar needs to erase. He seems to struggle against them.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    It’s always the same with the Steelers. They will try different shots early in the game, which won’t work. Later, Ben will get desperate and throw every down and distance for first down yardage and rely on catches and/or the liberal use of yellow laundry to keep drives alive. It’s not a complicated game plan.
    Don't forget that Fat Ben is a garbage time hero. He pads his stats (IMO) more than anyone I can think of (just right now) in 4th quarter garbage time. Why does Tomlin leave him in when down 41-3 in the 4th? Ben loves it when the D goes prevent and he gobbles up 5 and 8 yard completions.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Check out "Pittsburgh Dad":
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJVAbIz2h_w
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Should be a other easy win if Lamar doesn’t turn into flacco lol

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    7m
    Jimmy Smith (neck), WR Miles Boykin (finger) were both practicing. So was Patrick Queen (ribs). DE Calais Campbell (concussion) participated in warmups and then went inside. Still a decent sign that he’s in final stages of protocol.

Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    5m
    Ravens I didn't see practicing: FB Patrick Ricard; WR Devin Duvernay; TE Nick Boyle; OL Patrick Mekari, Cedric Ogbuehi, Bradley Bozeman; OLB Justin Houston; CBs Anthony Averett, Tavon Young and Chris Westry

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Asked about a comment from wide receiver Chase Claypool that Steelers practices could be more fun and include music, Tomlin dismissed the suggestion in his classic no-nonsense fashion."

"Claypool plays wideout and I'll let him do that," Tomlin said. "I'll formulate the practice approach that division of labor is probably appropriate."

Too funny

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    I also think Roman struggles to account for new defensive looks each game. He's said as much and no longer scripts 10-15 plays to start off the game. Contrary to popular opinion, however, he's proven adept at adapting usually by mid-2nd qtr.
    I didn't see that happen most recently in the Dolphins game or in the playoff losses for the past three seasons.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I didn't see that happen most recently in the Dolphins game or in the playoff losses for the past three seasons.
    Five second half comebacks not enough eh? We did adjust to Miami just too late. Emphasis on "usually"

11. Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

Weird happenings today:

- The Ravens signed two CBs to the PS
    - Marlon Humphrey was out of practice and tweeted, without context, "COVID COVID COVID"

We might be without our (occasionally maligned) #1 corner against the Steelers in Pitt this week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Weird happenings today:

- The Ravens signed two CBs to the PS
    - Marlon Humphrey was out of practice and tweeted, without context, "COVID COVID COVID"

We might be without our (occasionally maligned) #1 corner against the Steelers in Pitt this week.
    If Marlon is vaccinated, does he still have a chance to play on Sunday?
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare