Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 170
  1. #121

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    San Diego is interesting. I'm assuming the rest of LA market is considered Rams territory, so the NFC game is of interest. But SD is still Chargers country apparently.
    "Not bad for a running back."





  2. #122

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    28m
    Nick Boyle hasn't practiced all week. He probably won't play. Chris Westry looks like he's still a week or two away from return. Ogbuehi hasn't practiced in a few weeks, so he's out. The question is going to be on the defensive backfield. It's been hit hard by illness.

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    22m
    Ravens CBs
    M. Humphrey: Didn't practice Thurs/Friday w/illness
    A. Averett: Limited w/shoulder/ankle injuries
    T. Young: Hasn't practiced all wk w/illness
    J.Smith: Sat last 2 wks; Didn't practice Fri.
    C. Westry: Expected to sit Sun w/thigh injury
    K. Seymour: On Reserve/COVID list

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    22m
    Ravens will probably need to promote at least one or two CBs to their roster for Sunday's game





  3. #123

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    28m
    Nick Boyle hasn't practiced all week. He probably won't play. Chris Westry looks like he's still a week or two away from return. Ogbuehi hasn't practiced in a few weeks, so he's out. The question is going to be on the defensive backfield. It's been hit hard by illness.

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    22m
    Ravens CBs
    M. Humphrey: Didn't practice Thurs/Friday w/illness
    A. Averett: Limited w/shoulder/ankle injuries
    T. Young: Hasn't practiced all wk w/illness
    J.Smith: Sat last 2 wks; Didn't practice Fri.
    C. Westry: Expected to sit Sun w/thigh injury
    K. Seymour: On Reserve/COVID list

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    22m
    Ravens will probably need to promote at least one or two CBs to their roster for Sunday's game
    Get those guys some tamiflu!





  4. #124

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    2m
    Harbaugh said he doesn’t have any news on Calais Campbell.

    Jeff Zrebiec
    @jeffzrebiec
    ·
    1m
    Harbaugh on injured/sick corners: “We have to wait to see what we got. We don’t know at this point.”





  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    33,196
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    Refs been announced yet?
    Yes...




    ... Bc





  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land of the crab-cake
    Posts
    2,386

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    What's up with everybody getting sick lately?
    90% of the game is half mental





  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
    Posts
    588

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes...




    ... Bc
    This would be an upgrade.





  8. #128

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Looks like both punchers might be out for Sunday's matchup:

    https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202112030112
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed





  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ellicott City
    Posts
    1,543

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Hope we got at least two of Humphrey, Young, Averett, Smith ready to go at CB. I think the Ravens are going to stop the run, and Ben is going to be throwing. A lot. Steelers WRs will feast on practice squad corners.





  10. #130

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    Looks like both punchers might be out for Sunday's matchup:

    https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202112030112
    If Heyward is out too, there will be not excuses for not rolling over these guys. Offensively, at least.

    Our Defense is equally short-handed.





  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    51,716
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    If Heyward is out too, there will be not excuses for not rolling over these guys. Offensively, at least.

    Our Defense is equally short-handed.
    Heyward is the guy that's been talking all week about just win it. would be kind of a bad look if he's out although if he's sick, he's sick
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  12. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    6,658

    Re: It's Steelers Week, Pt. 1

    Joe Haden ruled out, Pat Freiermuth set to play

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...h-set-to-play/
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //—->