Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 13 Games

Re: Week 13 Games

Sean Payton is such a genius play caller I’ve seen 2 natural picks to get his players open He has the best screen game in football. Team don’t look discombobulated when it’s called unlike some teams

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    Sean Payton is such a genius play caller I’ve seen 2 natural picks to get his players open He has the best screen game in football. Team don’t look discombobulated when it’s called unlike some teams
    Yup, he doesn’t have to depend on his quarterbacks running ability to move the ball. Roman does.

Blog Entries

Week 13 Games

Saints D is scheming like Dolphins and I’ve seen a trend with other teams. Every play like it’s a goal line stand

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yup, he doesn’t have to depend on his quarterbacks running ability to move the ball. Roman does.
    Saints are 5-6. Ravens are 8-3, and currently top AFC seed with their entire backfield and starting LT out. Screw Payton.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Not that I expect it to happen, but I would love to see the Saints 3rd string QB beat "America's Team".
    So would I. Only thing worse than the Cowboys being a top contender is Steelers being top contender. Thank God that won’t happen this year.

Sacked and moved back to the 37. Most other teams punt. Tucker kicks a 55 yd FG. Ravens are so blessed.

Taysom Hill is a terrible QB. Hill just threw one of the worst interceptions I’ve ever seen in watching football 30+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Taysom Hill is a terrible QB. Hill just threw one of the worst interceptions I’ve ever seen in watching football 30+ years.
    If Taysom is a QB I am a NASA Astronaut (hint - I'm not).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    and he was lucky on a few that should have been picked. I'll never understand what Payton sees in this guy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by YoCo757 View Post
    Saints are 5-6. Ravens are 8-3, and currently top AFC seed with their entire backfield and starting LT out. Screw Payton.
    To be fair to HC Peyton and Tysom Hill to an extent - the Saints are without their starting QB (whom they were 5-2 under) , their star WR, star RB, both starting all-pro tackles.. starting Mark Ingram who we know how much has left in the tank - and the leagues worst WR core.

Yet, they were in the ball game to the end

11. Re: Week 13 Games

Quote Originally Posted by 00000 View Post
    To be fair to HC Peyton and Tysom Hill to an extent - the Saints are without their starting QB (whom they were 5-2 under) , their star WR, star RB, both starting all-pro tackles.. starting Mark Ingram who we know how much has left in the tank - and the leagues worst WR core.

Yet, they were in the ball game to the end
    The Detroit Lions are on line 1. They'd like a word.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    The Detroit Lions are on line 1. They'd like a word.
    It's so nice to see other teams' WRs and finally be able to say, "our WRs are a lot better than that"